Friday, October 26, 2007

BKK... here I comes...

Cannot Zzzs or can't Zzz...??? I suppose I belong to the latter group. I'm jus counting down to 3am (4am SIN time) for someone to pick me up to go to the outskirt of BKK for some fortune-telling. Its kinda famous where u see stars like Andy Lau, Tony Leung, Xiaozhu etc visiting the shifu to seek for advise. Looks like I nid some advise as well. I will be travelling alone in the wee hours @ BKK, feeling a little frightened since I'm in a foreign land who will be left alone for prob the next few hrs... do pray for my safety ok? ;)Back to the topic of 2day's blog; an event of the year which everyone is looking fwd, an event which u sees familiar faces in a foreign country; not a few but abt 20+ of them...! I'm simply so excited for this trip. Unfortunately, things din seem to go acorrding to my wishes. Developed mild flu, cough + sore throat aft a game of mj session wif the guys the night b4 departure. Next, kena fever in the plane. Haiz... I suppose it all boils down to not having enough Zzz lately bah... ;)Not gg to let all these things dampen my mood... Taken some pics to share.... take yr time to view. For those who can't make it... dun envy liao. ;)

JM...obessed with the wet towel smell. She said it got the Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo smell loh...

A heaty arguement between Hengki + p0h

That's our room...!

My humble bed...

Dat's JM in her unglam pose... hee~

The angmoh carrotcake...

Woww... loggerheads sitting side by side.... watch out for the headlines in BKK 2molo ah...

On our way to food tasting session...!

14 of us @ the food-tasting session...


A friend indeed is a friend in need (or vice versa... can't rem the exact phrase for this...)

p0h + JM wif YT peeping us...

The wooden toy horse....

Changed to my new attire... watch out for the next pic...!

Da-tah....


Ray Chia... our driver for the day. Thanks!

Orange seems to be the color code today...

The bride + QT + YT + JM...

I wanted to catch a snap of myself but somehow JM came into the pic...

Phua + Chua...!



Ok... i'm running late.... ciaoz...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home