Super, duper & wuper..??
Extreme mood before & after 6pm today..
Lunch: It was good esp Nigel intro us to a nice wanton mee + cheap & good dessert stall in my old neighbourhood! I've been living there for several years yet I didn't realise that! Ooooo.. not forgetting its a free meal & ride from him. Haa~ Thanks ya!
Aft Lunch: Either its the good lunch I had earlier that made my brain went on 'brain-dead" mode or the bloody process that simply pissed mi off! Simply can't comprehend how they derive to that accounting practise of doing accrual & asset depreciation! Something which was GR last mth had to be reversed out & re-enter into SAP so that the assets depreciation can be captured wef 1st Aug.. WTF.. can't they do a manual adjustment backend? Mobilizing more than 1/2 the team to re-look into the whole damn thing. My brain seems to haf freeze for that 2hrs + managing just that!
More work can be done during this period of time esp I've jus cleared with my pre-month end closing.. So much emails to read & reply..
Wadever it is, I'm glad its overrrrr!!
After 6pm:
Woohoooo!! My ex-coll from PH - Girlie is in town!
Though I can't be a good host to show her around, I've made an offer to bring her out for dinner with Steve, Bel & Pao Xia!
It was like a mini Geylang "shi zhi lu kou"..
- 1st stop was to No Signboard for seafood (That's Steve fav seafood makan hangout; w/o fail, he will bring all his overseas guest there for a meal)
- Followed by Lor 29 for satay & hokkien mee (I FINALLY found the most sought aft Hokkien Mee which is recommended by friends & media)
- 3rd & finally stop - Rochor Beancurd with youtiao. I hope this has curbed Paoxia craving for beancurd.. hopefully no more complains from now horrr..
Verdict: Super duper wuper full aft having 3 rounds of food!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time fliess...
1Y ago, I was in PH.. slogging my life in office & hotel to do the system roll-out. At the end of the training, the girls even forked out from their own pocket to get mi a gift. I was really touched by their little gesture. I told myself.. if anyone of them visits SG, I'll make sure I bring them out for a meal & catch up!
I'm glad I caught up with Girlie once again.. Hope to see u next year! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home