Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pissed off...!

Arrrggg... I was damn pissed on Fri. Simply can't stand how e comments made by this person actually commented. I tink she ought to be shot loh! Argggg... Dun cross the line & tell mi jokes ain't farnie in the 1st place. Sometimes its gd 2 shut ur mouth up... nobody will tink u r mute when u dun tok...! I'm running of my patience... ^%$#%&

E: ... PL, r u taking cab / driving today? Can cum my office to pickup cards first so dat i dun haf to go down today?

PL's reply: I'm not driving / taking cab lah... I'll be taking my company transport down to Paya Lebar MRT... Unless u can meet me there...
(I wondered when did I ever drive to work / when I'm out wif them + besides taking cab down for class for ONCE... I haf been taking my company transport loh!)

E: Wad will be the time den? If I'm lucky enough, may get my salesman to drive me down to yr office during lunch time
Can get yr courier man to come or not?

PL's ANGRY reply: I will prob reach Paya Lebar MRT between 1820h to 1830h.
Well, our couriers have better things to do loh...!

Kaoz... so damn pissed wif E... u may tink I'm getting pissed over trival stuff but I tink she ought to noe I'm pissed wif her childish tinking + behavior! Our company core biz r in courier & not in despatch services...
She called mi up ard 3+ wanting to pass me e cards... I can't be bothered to pick up her call & told her I'm in a meeting instead! I told her to drop it at e recept area instead... I jus dun wan 2 go down n c her loh... She simply make my blood boils...! Aarrgggg....
I can't imagine I gt to see her next Fri loh....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without fail, she will say things 2 make mi pissed... She better stay far far from mi tis cuming fri... I dun noe wad I will say 2 her if she made mi pissed tis time round....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home