Monday, July 07, 2008

Craving for wings... chicken wings... from Ikea...

Jus a brief update for last week till today. The post for my Redang will be up soon... finally got all the pics from the rest... stay tune..!

4th Jul 08 (Fri):
**Craving for Ikea chicken wings + buffet...

Part 1
It all started when San msn mi saying she intended to go Ikea aft work wif 珍妮花姐姐 aka JM's bestest friend。。。since the dinner plan which I had for dat nite will be postponed so I wouldn't mind going but ... the dist from my office to Alexandra Ikea is freaking far loh! Aft much talks aft Ikea, whether to go or nt... San gt the urge in me for the chicken wings esp I missed it the other time when I was there; the bloody rstnt was closed for reno! Eeeediot loh... Made mi drool all the way from amk to Alexandra den its closed... TMD aka Ta Ma De..!

Drooling for the wings again... den San said... not going Ikea le... *晴天霹雳。。。* WAD......!!!!!! Say bye bye to my wings... Byeeeeee....

Next, San said 珍妮花姐姐 asked if I wanted to buy her dinner. Not ordinary dinner, she requested for '不肥'... Not a bad idea though esp she destroyed my hopes of wings. I nid to divert my attn to something else & not wings. Certainly 不肥 kept mi motivated ... super motivated coz Boss decided not to return back to office aft his flight! Tis calls for a celebration man! ;)

Asked ard for many opinion but not many returned wif constructive feedbacks. Haa~ ended up with the choice for 不肥 dinner @ Grand Mercure, Roxy... guess wad's next man! I tot dat was done le loh... jus show up for dinner & pay can le... den San was saying ... "Hey UOB gt 3 adults get 1 free leh..." OMG... with mi + San + 珍妮花姐姐, we r still short of 1 pax loh! ^%%^*%^#*#

Called JM, WL, Andy & can't rem who le... Argggg... all cannot go.

JM nid to wait for her props to come @ 7pm & to finish up her prop for multiple corpse required for her next shoot on Tue else she will nid mi to lie on the mortury bed (the actual pc where they place all the dead bodies on it!) Siao loh...

Wl said... if u tell mi a day in adv I can still change my appt... aiyah... prawn fishing neh... anytime, any day can go mah.... Ms Phua dun always gif treat for dinner loh...

Andy... can't rem wAd he said... jus rem he kinda express interest den be a wet blanket the next moment... aiyah... jus kidding only loh. I eat very little etc... na bei!

The unexpected happens... San was jus trying her luck. Called QT & she said she's available wo!!! *Ding ding ding...* Wow... ma jiam strike jackpot leh...! She's always nt available if we were to date her at the 11th hr... she will say... "papa da bao le... mama cook le... tired, wan to go hme rest..." QT, sounds familiar??? Hee~ Anyway, glad dat we found the 4th pax to join us ... Welcome Ms Tan, welcome to the dinner..! ;)

Good meal + great time laughing over Ms Tan on her durian dessert + free ride from office to roxy & home...! Shiok ah...! ;)

Part 2

Was at Andy's hse for late nite mj session... I tink the mj session @ Redang brought mi some luck back wif mi... At least I won a little bit of $$$$ dat nite...

I tot I've tot improved by a little... but Andy seems to be more willing to pull mi down from it... Haiz...

Anyway, an unusually fast game, ended at early morn ard 3+...


5th Jul 08 (Sat):
Supposed to wake up early to follow daddy down to work so dat I can take over the car... but he was out earlier so by the time I'm up... they were already out le... Sianz... went back to Zzz till late 3+ in the afternoon...

A quick wash up + cabbing down to get car + da bao some side dishes for dinner @ Carrie's hse + fetch XL...

I can't rem when was the last time I ate home cooked food... *yummy* Van's mum whipped out a table of food sia... so many so many dishes loh... luckily I didn't da bao more food else hor... can call the whole grp of guys to come down to finish the food le.

Of coz XL & I din jus go jus to eat free dinner lah... since the dinner on the nite b4 was cancelled so we decided to go over to catch up wif her + an unexpected baby-sitting of baby Gabriel. He's such a bright boy... certainly adorable... Next time take a pic & show u... ;)

6th Jul 08 (Sun):

Finally... the day has come! I've made up my mind to cut my hair... its slightly below shoulder length rite now... I look so much like a sch girl now... gt the back to sch feeling loh... Haa~
Mind u... I haven completed my rebonding... Erm... I may look like a lion aft my shower so... be careful! Lion escape from the zoo..! Siam ah...

Next, met up wif my Redang dive khakis to xchange pics + dinner @ Ma Maison. Aheemm... seems like I've missed out quite a num of updates aft the trip sia... someone went out wif someone... someone looks as though as he's being the '3rd party' in the grp... Lolz... Names shall not be mentioned so make a guess... Shhhh...

Not gonna mention much on the pics of the trip... when I have a chance I will 'quick hands quick legs' & upload... dun 'blow' me liao....

Lastly, we moved on Villa Bali for la kopi session... from talks for our Vietnam trip to the usual GHOST stories shared by Uncle Ray & James... some of the stories were freaking errier sia... goose bumps + hair stand... I've forgotten the details of it le... dun ask mi... I nv like to rem such details!

Anyway, thanks for my usual driver cum ahmad, James for the ride hme. He specially picked mi 2 ride on his car, leaving Shan + Marcus wif Uncle Ray as the ahmad for the both of them. Btw, Uncle Ray drove a BMW 3 series out dat day loh... damn happening sia. I only gt to warm the passenger seat for a while only neh... Haa~

7th Jul 08 (Mon):

As usual, my dad came to pick mi up aft work... good thing dat he said settle dinner on my own + I get to drive the car. Since nobody is free to go grocery shopping wif p0h on Fri... p0h will complete her 1st round of food purchase today wif my advisor aka Mdm Lim. Settled for some simple food, will prob go NTUC again 2molo nite to see if there's anything else I could get from there... food list to be updated once the date is nearer...

To be con't... the crave of Ikea chicken wings... so near yet so far from it...

Gonna end abruptly now... freaking tired... supposed to be doing some work but I'm here blogging... faster get back to Zzz & get the rest of the work done by 2molo! Nitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home