Sunday, June 22, 2008

Highlight of the trip to Rawa...

Oooo... I've forgot to mention the highlight of the trip. It wasn't the gayish acts by the guys but ... IT WAS MY CAM THAT DROPPED INTO THE SEA... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA LOH...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all started when we chartered a boat out for the island hopping cum snorkelling trip. Dat was prob the 1st activity engaged in the island... minus off the nitty gritty stuff ... Trouble spells when I dropped the cam wif my pointer down to Andy. Here's the brief conversation we had...

Andy: Hey... yr cam can float wan or nt???
p0h: Can ah...
Andy: *Waiting... waiting...*
When things dun seem rite... esp when my cam did not start floating aft a while... it sank down even deeper...
Andy: Yr cam seem to be sinking leh...
p0h: *Blurz* Huh... cannot be lah... shld be can float wan ah...
Andy: Took off his life jacket & tried to dive down to save my cam... it was too deep for him to get down to the bottom of the sea bed... Aft several attempts of dive... he gave up...

The rest came over... we snorkel at the surface, hoping to find some traces of the cam... Haiz... cannot see + cannot find loh... The guy attempted a few more times to get down but nonchalant p0h said... nvm lah... Go back & get a tank loh; I'll dive down to look for it...

The snorkel trip was cut short wif the boat back to Rawa resort while the simply bo chap p0h walked back to the sea sports centre to get my equipment. Seriously, it didn't bother much to me for losing the cam. To be honest, I dun habour much hopes to retrieve it back. Aft all, its lost in the middle of the sea leh! There's a chinese saying... 海底捞针。。。Dat was wad my mind went thru at that point of time. If really can't find den go back claim insurance loh. Wad else can I do except sit back & relax man! Andy was like... "No wonder u bo chap lah... gt insurance loh..." Haa~ I will feel the loss for the pics taken in e morn. Memories are nv able to be replaced thru monetary means. Dat's prob my only concern...

Wif a dive tank ... I'm down alone! Yesh... DIVING ALONE..DIVING W/O MY BUDDY...!!! Dat's prob the last thing I seriously wanna do loh. I wouldn't want to be swept off by the current. I seriously gt big probia of getting lost...!

Tink I'm little blessed... it din take much effort from mi to find my cam loh! All I had to do is... descend to the bottom (less den 6m), swim a little n my cam is FOUND...! Damn heng rite? Lolz... I seriously nv tot it can be found loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Si bei heng loh...!!!!!!!

Next, another worry of mine set in... Where the f*** am I loh...! Can't see the boat nor the rest. *sweat* Ascended to the shallower water to join in the rest.

I didn't consume much air so everyone had a chance to breathe the air thru my secondary air supply! I'm sure dat was a diff experience for them. The one who prob had the most fun was prob Andy bah. Breathed the most air + got a chance to hold Ms Phua's precious new pair of gloves throughout sia...! Lolz... Opsss... Tink he's gonna slaughtered mi liaoz...

Ok... end of my super happening cam finding trip.... haa~

Nitez.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home