Sunday, September 12, 2010

Star Cruise Virgo to Redang

Time to update my long overdue post!

Its been an eventful for the last 1mth.. well, I shall not elaborate much but let the pics do the talking! =)

Date: 13th Aug 10 to 15th Aug 10
Where: Cruise to Pulau Redang

Who: with QT, XL, Beliaw & SP

How much? $375nett/pax for triple sharing @ Balcony class room (Its freaking dirt cheap, dun u agree??)


Yup, that's Virgo.. the MV where I'll be spending for the next 2 days..


5 digits.. how to buy 4D lohhh..


Below are my roomates @ the balcony area..
- QT & XL



Ok.. that's our room; small & cosy..


The toilet is rather small but at least the claustrophobia p0h was still able to take it..

And.. the long awaited dinner @ Bella Vista aft our check-in..


OMFG.. look at the crowd! No joke.. at least an hr wait or longer..


Aft an hr.. the dinner served was good / bad? Watch out for our review!


Rise & shine.. the gals were excited.. of coz for the sunrise!
(sleepy p0h was still struggling in bed & refused to move my butt from my bed..)


And finally, I've decided to crawl out of bed (yet to wash up & I know I stink!) to take this precious pic before crawling back to bed & Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


Attendance taking..


Aft the horrid experience @ Bella, we decided to give others a try for breakie & thank god, it didn't disappoint us.. =)


Waiting for time to pass, waiting for 1pm to board the transfer boat to Redangg!




In case, there's any of u who's going to Redang thru Star Cruise, this is their schedule!
Btw, I'll still recommend u to take up the F&E instead.. of coz the cost is cheaper too!

At least my sarong was used.. to keep the gals warm in the transfer ferry to our destination..


Goodbye Virgo, Hello Redang..


I didnt take this 2Y ago when I was in Redang.. 2Y later.. I'm back, taking with QT & XL!


U must be scratching yr head hard.. wad were they doing?!?!
Well, they ain't looking for gold, treasure.. they were looking out for white fine sand where the gals could keep some in the tiny weeny containers jus bought from the souvenir shop.. Typical tourist rite?? Haa~


Ok.. here comes to long awaited moments..

I've been told, been warned, been threatened! Nv to post any revealing pics (in nutshell, their bikini pics!) of QT & XL online.. I hope this is acceptable & approved.. =)


Sorry folks, not much pics to upload @ Redang coz.. the girls were exposed in the bikini top & to respect their decision, pics will not be uploaded..

It was a quick 1/2 days fun filled activity at the beach + snorkelling before we headed back to Virgo in the evening..

Though the highlight of the trip was to Redang, how could I give the casino a missed! I may not be a hardcore gambler but I love visiting casino (Sad to say, I've yet to contribute my S$100 to the 2 IRs in SG), esp to watch how others played at the table..

I'm glad I found a booklet in English, on the rules & regulation of each game, not forgetting the hand signals too!! Power siaaa! I'm hooked on reading this, again & again.. haa~


Our last cam-whore before we arrive @ Harbourfront..


Thanks to our neighbour for this shot! Niceee..


It was a good trip.. away from all the phone calls, emails, tv & my fb! Finally a trip where I truly call it a holiday! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home