Finally...
20th March 07:
Finally end all those horrible late nites dat I went thru over the wkend... No more late nitez, no more Red Bull, No more dozing off in the wee hrs ... Yeah...
Cleared my last paper tis afternoon. Haiz... another horrible module - Managing Int'l Logistics which I have to endure while doing my revision. So much stuff to remember. Gt 1 Chapter still teaches u wad kind of vehicles to buy etc loh... Ma jiam a detailed catalog for mi to go shop ard for trucks & other sorts of equipment handling system loh. Another Chapter tells u on all sorts of agents u nid to engaged etc... So hard to memorise all these in loh! Anyway, its over ... Its party time...!!! Oppsss... to be more precise, it shld be MJ time...!!! JM, WL... ARE YOU READY??? Haa~
19th March 07:
Supposed to be having my revision at hme but ended up going out wif my parents for a late lunch. Haiz... super turned off lunch.
Been craving for the minced pork noodles @ TPY since e start of my leave so I was hoping dat my dad will bring mi there for lunch today loh. Haiz... I ended up @ TPY too but the menu was different loh. My dad brought mi to a place where it sold turtle soup loh! OMG... I almost fainted + my face turned black immediately loh! Arrgggg... already so damn pek cik for not going for my noodles liao den my dad still ask mi 2 take turtle soup loh! ^%$%^#$% Initially, my mum & I were suggesting dat we go for our noodles once my dad is done wif his soup. Haiz... Ended up being coaxed by my dad to eat beef noodles loh. Still tell mi its nice... *faint* Its passable but i still wan my minced pork noodles ah!!!!!! (WL... tis wkend wan to go eat or nt? The noodles r addictive loh.... nid my dose of noodles soon b4 I go crazy...)
Next, went off to AMK Hub to get my dad his new hp loh. Not sure if i mentioned in my previous blog. My dad actually 4got to bring out his IC, driving license etc out loh... B4 we left the hse earlier on, suan him & asked whether he gt bring his IC or nt loh.
Anyway, my dad din took a long time 2 pick the phones since he already gt in mind wad he wanted. Jus told e guy wad I wanted. Next cums the interesting part loh... The sales person was asking wad mode of payment we making twice liao loh. Guess wad... Tink my dad act blur loh... Haa~ Realli buay tahan leh. den i quickly added in dat i will be paying the payment b4 e sales person tink we go in & make fun of him loh... *faint* Anyway, small sum of $$$ ... no issue. No wonder when I recommend the other Nokia phone model he say dun wan lah... Dat wan is $300+ more ex den his Nokia 6288 loh. So he gt motive liao lah... Haa~
Well... tink dat's abt all. Gt 2 go Zzz now. Nice weather 2nite. It has not been raining during the nite time for long... Gonna tuck in & Zzz liao. Gonna be back to work 2molo. Nitez ppl... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home