Friday, March 16, 2007

I found my "motivation" for my revision...

15th March 07:
I told myself to be more discipline today. Somehow my laziness seemed to override my will power. Been eating, Zzz the entire afternoon yesterday loh. Haa~ sounds like a PIG rite? Haa~ Anyway, din get to spend a single cent yesterday. Was having fish porridge the whole day. Yesh, fish porridge x 4 times. My mum cooked some & brought it hme so might as well help her finish up + save my $$$ too. Haa~
Finally i'm can stay at hme to watch my Quan again. I was glued to the tv loh. Even I had a missed call from xf; I only called her back during e ad. Nobody is allowed to interrupt the show 1/2way man! Haa~ My only motivation is to get the dvd from XXX so dat I can start to watch aft my exams loh! Haa~
When all the distractions finally cum to an end, I gt a phone call from someone who claims to be my "insurance agent", friend etc... dat bloody irritating gal... Missy Lim or SN Lim! Haa~ She called up to catch up + prob she's bored, looking for someone to go down n la kopi wif her. Since I nid 2 haf my dose of red bull + she's paying for it, why not? Hee~ (Told u I nv spend a single cent liao... )Well, had a long chat @ the coffeeshop last nite + saw a lot of flying cockroach’s loh. Damn irritating creatures... I brought down the snacks I bought from HK to her too. Kip telling her dat I wanna eat the egg rolls in the tin + our keys could not open the lid of the tin, I suggested her getting spoons from her mother in-law. Tink she was damn pissed off loh. In short, we r like 2 cheapos sitting at the kopitiam trying to attempt eating outside food, not ordering from the stalls loh. Haa~ (Btw, next time ask the kopi soh gt discounts for buying drinks in the kopitiam or nt since yr mother in-law works there. Hee~) Anyway, thanks for the drinks + fries... :)

16th March 07:
Haiz... slept pretty early tis morn; slept ard 4am. You might tink it’s considered late but den on average, I normally goes to bed ard 7am when i'm doing my revision loh. Haiz... Die liao loh... flop it for my paper tis evening liao loh. Hee~
Anyway, for my revision tis time round, finally found something motivating. I brought back from office 1 of the dept's quarterly newsletter. Whenever I nid motivation during my revision, I will run thru the newsletter & look at my idol... haa~ (Hope my coll is not reading this... Opsss...) Tink my 花痴 "pattern" is getting from bad to worse. 好像走火入魔了... hee~
Slept for abt 5hrs before waking up to start my 2nd round of revision. I somehow remembered vividly dat I had a BAD nightmare loh! Dreamt dat someone wanted to take a knife to my hse & rob mi loh! *scary* N she's a gal... pretty young too. Looks like the previous season, campus superstar... the 2nd runner-up aft Teresa. (Aaa... Let me re-confirm again. The gal who wanted to "rob" mi in my dreams is not Teresa hor. Its e gal wif e short hair wan... Tink her name is Geraldine.) Haa~ Somehow tis nightmare woke mi up but I managed to doze off & went back to Zzz... Haa~ *Weird dream* Can someone help to decipher the meaning of this?
Anyway, woke up ard 9+ tis morn... quickly brushed up + go out & help my dad wash his car 1st. The 2pid queue @ the petrol kiosk is so damn long... Aaa... not dat there's a lot of ppl queuing up 2 wash their cars but the whole kiosk is packed wif cars. Can't even allow mi to drive thru the washing area. when I finally drove in the washing area, the men made mi wait for them again loh. Nobody seems interested in my biz. Nobody collected $$$ from mi; nobody wanted to wet my car etc... The whole bloody wash from the time I left my hse till I reached hme is abt 25mins loh... Where gt ppl take so long to wash their car wan. Siao si bo... Dun noe wad r these ppl tinking abt... Haiz..
Well... its time for me to go for my revision. Wish mi luck! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home