Its a long wait...
Haiz... super tired rite now loh. Dozed off several times ard 4+ when i was all alone in the sch's mini library. Haiz... better Zzz now den Zzz in the exams hall rite? Dun wanna history repeat itself loh. Zzz in the exam venue & overlooked 1 qn & there goes my marks for my Histroy papers back den. *angry* I have been here @ SMA since tis morn ard 1100h. I dun noe WTH i'm doing here either when my papers starts @ 1900h. Haa~ Maybe I should be out studying else I will still con't to Zzz at hme bah... ;) Met up with Eurica for a super duper heavy b/f @ PS Cafe Cartel b4 heading straight to sch for our last min revision. They have a variety of b/f menu on wkend morn. Most imptly, the price is reasonable too! Total bill for the 2 of us is only @ $15.80 inclusive of GST loh. Where to find such lobang u tell mi loh. Hee~ Somemore, we secretly da bao their bread back to sch too. But ended up, both of us r still too full to eat. Eurica took the leftover bread hme for her "son" (My classmate's "son" is a dog... old greedy dog who loves bread...) Back to the papers I will be having tis evening, the module is on E-Procurement. Goodness... its a so damn dry module which i can't digest any info rite into my mind rite now loh! Some of the facts related in the txt, i can still use my work exp to express in my own words. But overall, this module CMI liao lah... I jus nid luck for tis paper... Haiz...
Look... Eurica trying to concentrate hard for her revision too... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home