I haf a dream...
26th June 07:
Yes... look at the header. Its abt my weird dream i had last nite... 2 weird dreams in 1 nite...
1st one... I dreamt dat i passed all my 5 modules which i took in March tis yr... Well, i went back to office to check on my results tis afternoon... Haa~ I managed to clear all of my 4 papers loh! (Dun noe how cum my dream says its 5 modules... maybe its telling mi i will be passing my Sept papers too? Hee~) Out of the 3 exams sittings i took, tink tis is e most satisfied so far. Out of the 4 modules i took, i had to re-sit for 2 & these 2 papers had the best scores... Haa~ *I'm feeling proud of myself...*
2nd dream... i dreamt dat i nid to lao sai @ amk hub loh... went up & down the mall but can't find any damn toilets loh. *scaredd...* I can't rem wad's next... when i woke up, i realli went to lao sai @ 0630h in the morn loh... Auspicious hr 2 shit at tis time man...??? I dun noe... jus went to Zzz aft the shitty biz... Haa~
Anyway, back to wad happened in the office. Boss was in the office. The moment i dropped my bag, he gt me to share wif him on my schedule for the next few mths. Of coz i shared wif him... den out of curiousity, i asked him in a typical Singaporean way..." Why ah...???" I gt a vague ans from him... "It affects yr work n once the person confirms, I will inform u..." *faintz* Goodness... thanks for the clue given for kiping mi in suspense leh... Haa~ He ended off the topic wif... "I'm sure u will like the arrangement..." *p0h faint again...* I realli gt no clue except for 1 which I had shared wif my manager. Let's wait n c wad kind of news is SY breaking to me... I hope its nt news like... "I'm firing u, u r demoted or anything worse den dat loh..." *sweat* I'm jus kiping my fingers crossed these 2 days... Let's all pray hard dat its another pay increment? Opsss... 1 can't be too greedy...
22nd June 07 - 24th June 07:
My 1st dive trip for tis year...!!! Let's start wif the meeting point at the dive centre. Met 1 of our Open Water classmate... Mr. Scare Spiderman / Muhd aka Vincent. A total change man aft 1 yr! He lost so much weight till i can't recognise him at all... Tink only my buddy can recognise him ... Haa~ Erm... tink i sort of made him embarassed too... When i rem who he is, i asked... "U r the one who's scared of spider ah...?" Tink he was stunned for a moment loh... Haa~ He also mentioned dat our dive instructor... robin will be gg wif his friends @ Aur too. Wow... looks like a gathering for us over the wkend... ;)
I nv travelled wif such a big grp for diving b4... tink abt 50 odd ppl went wif us ... I din like the kind of arrangement made by the dive agent. We had an overnight stay near Mersing & SIA Boss was made to "sleep" wif a gal loh... (I meant sharing the same room... dun get it wrong hor...) I was so amused by the arrangement made dat i can't helped but teased SIA Boss loh. There were lotsa confusions too... Luckily i was given a triple sharing room; shared wif 2 more pax who r willing 2 swop e rooms. Dat's how we managed to solve the awkwardness for SIA Boss n gt Buddy to join me in e same room. ;)
Next morn, we had to walk to the Mersing Port wif an empty stomach for most of them... (I managed to grab a packet of milk at a nearby 7-Eleven). Boat ride wasn't so bad... at least its better den the previous "Wu Shou Nanyang" kind of bump boats which we took e last time... ;)
Fast fwd to my dive trip... i kip getting the same prob; unable to descend. Can u imagine a diver who can't descend den how m i suppose 2 dive? Snorkel ah? All the dives, i had to get either my buddy who descended faster den mi to pull my fins or my DM had to descend wif mi... Haiz... Its definitely disappointing dat such things happened loh. I also gathered lotsa opinions from my ex-instructor... Robin ah Robin & his friend whom we had dived b4. Tink his friend offered a better solution for me; singing. Yup... singing is the only way of exhaling air in our lungs. He even tot of the title for mi loh... 听海... The 1st word of tis song is lonnggg enough for mi 2 sing liao loh... "听。。。。。。。。。。。" Long enough rite.... Haa~
I'm nt goin into details for my dive trip.. all these r already posted in my dive log. Den another unpleasant thing happened loh. Met a super idiotic man loh. We had tis shared dive bag & its bloody heavy for a gal to carry & I had already done my part for helping him 2 carry from Mersing Port to the bus. At the SIN Immigration when we had to unload the bags for immigration clearance, there was no sight of tis man loh! WTF... dun noe where did he go loh! I sort of becum his PT maid aft the dive trip... carrying the dive bag.... ^%$%^$%^ I gt to pity SIA Boss who had helped to carry for mi loh. I realli despiced & hate men like him who take thigs for granted...! Basket him.... %^$%^$%^
Oooo... I gt super pissed off wif tis grp of ang mohs on my return trip loh... So damn noisy dat i can't even take a nap during the inital 1hr+ loh... There wasn't any stopover on our return trip & abt 32km away from SIN, e damn ang moh seated beside mi gt super high tide loh. Told his friend he nids 2 go to the loo den walked in n out of seat. Tink he couldn't hold any longer, he walked up to the driver & request him 2 let him down to pee loh...Everyone in e bus was suprised y it came to a stop n next all of them saw him peeing by the roadside. U can hear ppl who giggled / laughed loh. I can't be bothered ... all i wished was dat... he better dun touched mi when he board e bus man. Pee liao nv wash hands... Eeeeee.... I wonder if its karma / retribution becoz i was cursing n swearing at him deep down in my heart, when i opened the bottle of Coke, it spilled all over mi, staining my shorts too! Na bei loh... Arggg... Jus tink it wasn't my day... :(
Even though so much unpleasant things happened, i still enjoyed my trip... (Y shld i let all these ppl spoil my trip neh...) ;)
Haiz.... its enough of blogging. Its late too + having a headache. The feeling of gastric flu is back... gt e feeling to puke now... Haiz... better go n Zzz 1st. Let's hope tis sickening feeling will be gone when i wake up tomorrow.... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home