Wednesday, May 23, 2007

BRB...

Haven't been here to write for almost 3wks! Haiz... its all becoz of my itchy fingers... anyhow go reformat my hse NB w/o reading the instructions carefully loh. Orbee rite? Anyway, my NB can only allow me to MSN + play DVD. Erm... no IE to blog, surf travel info & porn!!! Haa~ Opsss...

Anyway, let me do a quick summary of wad happened lately:

12th May 07: My IE was still working dat nite when SY shared wif mi some info on Redang...

13th May 07: It dun seem to be a gd Mothers' Day for someone in my neighbourhood. Someone actually attempted sucide in my neighbourhood! I took pics of policemen + firemen at work. I almost wanted to take pics of the woman sitting at the window's edge but... i decided not to take coz... i scare she might realli jump down anytime & wad if i happen to capture dat shot! $%%^$%^%& I dun wanna have such a bad experience so i ran back to my room. Took out my NB, trying to find out wad's e blk no behind mine. (Paiseh.. i dun seem to know my neighbourhood well...) I dun wan to call 999 & gaf them the wrong info. Erm... m i considered sort of a gd citizen?
Anyway, she din jumped. *phew* By the time when the police + firemen came wif all e barang barang. The kitchen windows were already closed but u can still hear the kids crying... it lasted for abt 30mins. Changed my entire neighbourhood from a quiet to a kpo environment...

14th May 07: Things dun seem to work out for mi today in office. I was so damn pissed off with Boss. Details shall nt be mentioned. All I can say is.. i gaf him a super duper black face. Even when he annouced that our regional meeting venue has been fixed @ Manila, i din noe even gif a damn to it. I'm sure he must be pretty shock coz he knew i'm looking fwd to this trip... Anyway, let bygones be bygones.... ;)

18th May 07: Ms Tan... Happy 24th B'day to u...! Was @ Waraku Pasta - Central celebrating her b'day & weproceed to haf the bery nice ice-cream by the River. *romantic*

23rd May 07: Happy B'day to Carrie + my ex-coll Mr. Lee Boon Seong...!!! Both share the same date. So easy for me to rem. Hee~ Haf fun + study hard Carrie.... ;)

I'm blogging in adv for the following...

25th May 07: Yoz~ its my B'day lah...!!! For those of u whom haf nt gotten mi any presents, below is my b'day wish list for this year...
1) 1 unit of digital camera of at least 7M pixels + 1 unit of waterproof casing (brand new units ok?)
2) Sponsorship of S$1,500.00 for my upcoming dive trip - if any
3) 1 new set of NB... i gt irritated by my current Lenovo one loh...
4) Cash (The more the better rite?)
5) A new bf??? Whahahaa....


1st June - 3rd June: Finally i'm organising another gathering for all @ Costa Sands Downtown East!!! See u ppl there... ;)

11th Jul - 13th Jul: I'm gg Manila for my regional meeting + teambuilding? Anyway, I will proceed to Cebu aft my trip in Manila! Pray hard for the weather coz I heard it will be a rainy season in Philippines from Jul onwards...


Byeeee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home