Long weekend & I love it...
Not gonna talk much in this entry. Let pics do the talking esp i haf not been here for almost a wk. Dun wanna end up writing long essay... ;)
5th April 07:
Today also marks my 3rd year working in DHL. Haiz... Times flies loh. I still remembered I was still bugging Sherman last year on where to celebrate my 2nd year in the company. Back den, my dept was still small. With Sherman, Cynthia + me. We had a simple lunch @ Kovan & that was also the 1st time we dined out aft working in SINCO for more den 1mth. I cld say its a short lunch getaway... ;)
Tis yr... nothin special to celebrate abt too. Not as though I'm celebrating my 5th year in the company. I wonder how many more "3years" i can spend there. Who noes, I might end up working for the same company for 30years....?!?!?! Is dat posssible... i realli dun noe. ;)
Its also a short wk & i dun nid to work 2molo as its 好星期五 for those who dun understand... FYI, its Good Friday..!!! Yippie...
I was suppose to host a mj session @ my hse wif my new found gambler friends but somehow it was cancelled last min as 1 of the guys cldn't make it. Haiz... Jus when i tot i'm gonna spend a boring nite at hme... There was a beep from my mobile. Thanks to JM who came to my rescue. You have saved me from the loneliness. ;)
We had a chilled out session @ Liquid Kitchen @ Thomson area wif JM, San, QT & Me...
Blind me... shld haf checked b4 entering the lift...!!! I got trapped in the lift with 小强. All i cld do was to pray hard hard dat he dun fly loh. Aaa... if e 2pid 小强 realli flies, wad will i do? Prob I'll scream & wake the whole neighbourhood up... Haa~
The mushroom which took a long time to be served...
Aaa... i only want to take the drinks pic but ended up taking 2 "stony" gals... San + QT... Haa~
The "bo gay" p0h...
JM... y u point at me ah? *puzzled*
傻笑...
Our reflections...
9th April 07:
Had a crabby session with Irene @ Geylang No Signboard aft blowing all the balloons. *hungry*
Butter crab... so so only... I still prefer my chilli crab @ Still Road...
Grp pic of the XSC team members...
(Muhd, Christopher, Jessica, Ji Lei, Vickie, June, Jack, Lionel the Superman, Fayy, Poh Ling, Sherman, Li Chin, Kwang Wei & Steve)
10th April 07:
Happy B'day to you, Happy B'day to u... Happy B'day to Sherman... Happy B'day to u...!!! Well, 2day is my boss b'day; been planning a secretive b'day celebration for my boss. Felt so guilty for not celebrating his b'day last yr esp he's such a nice boss + he even gathered all e hunks to celebrate my b'day last yr... Really appreciate all the things he has done for me + my dept. Today is our turn to show our appreciation to him. I did the prep work the nite b4... Look out for the pics below... Nothing fanciful but its the tots dat count. ;)
Happy B'day to you, Happy B'day to u... Happy B'day to Sherman... Happy B'day to u...!!! Well, 2day is my boss b'day; been planning a secretive b'day celebration for my boss. Felt so guilty for not celebrating his b'day last yr esp he's such a nice boss + he even gathered all e hunks to celebrate my b'day last yr... Really appreciate all the things he has done for me + my dept. Today is our turn to show our appreciation to him. I did the prep work the nite b4... Look out for the pics below... Nothing fanciful but its the tots dat count. ;)
Our grp photo:
Soup... Corn soup...
Fayy colored the dog with the highlighter. I was joking with her dat e dog ma jiam 中毒 loh... Or shld i say e dog LS till 脸青青... 哈哈...

I blew all the balloons by myself. A total of 34 balloons... took me 1.5hrs to blow + stick at the individual workstation...
I blew all the balloons by myself. A total of 34 balloons... took me 1.5hrs to blow + stick at the individual workstation...
Ok... enough of pics for now. Gonna haf more pics 2 upload for the rest of the week. Gonna visit my business partners in Changi South 2molo morn. Gonna go down to my new service centre at the same time 2 take more pics too. Well... All becoz Sherman says he nid to haf pics in his monthly newsletter loh... *faint*
Meeting up my classmates on Thurs to celebrate Sharon's B'day too. More n more pics to go...
Stay tune... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home