Home sweet home.... back from Philippines (Manila & Bohol)
I'm home... arrived in e early morn, abt 0010h on Wed morn. The flight was supposed to land earlier but due to flight delay (abt 50mins delay...) over at the Cebu airport. Everthing is great abt the trip; ppl r friendly, food is great, gd weather, BIG bed (King size sia...) for mi in Manila, dive sites wif rich marine life & beautiful corals. Another highlight of the trip... saw LOTSA dolphins...! Erm... not forgetting that I became a mango freak! Every drink for every meal was ..."Can i haf fresh mango juice pls..." :)
Of coz there r disappointing moments like e screwed up immigration dept when i was departing from Cebu to SIN. There was a family of 6-7 including severals kids which took abt 20mins or so to clear e immigration; jamming up the entire queue at the back! I gaf the 2pid old man a super pissed off look! Obviously he knew i wasn't happy, he gaf mi a black face back in return too. Haa~ The flight delayed for undefined time. Nobody knew wad's gg on & the 3 of us jus sat outside wondering ard the gift shops. Ray & SK had a great time entertaining the Filippno gals loh. Lolz...
Also, something eerie happened in my stay when I was in Bohol. I was catching my nap in the afternoon. I heard someone knocking on once door once..."Kokkk..." I tot it was SK / Ray who came over to wake me up. I opened the door. Nobody was in sight. I closed the door & went back to Zzz. In less den 15mins time, came the 2nd knock... "Kok kokkk..." Again, there isn't any soul ard. For dat moment, i gt scared loh! Goodness, i'm staying alone in the room myself... den such a thing happened. *sweat* I got so frightened for dat nite, afraid the same thing will happen at nite. Tink i cldn't Zzz till 2am. Prob i gt too tired n dozed off....
Enough of grumbling ... I took close to 1000 pics for this trip! Jus gonna show a few here. Might jus upload e few more in Multiply...
Biz trip to Manila - 10th July 07 to 13th Jul 07:
**the pics are not in sequence. Can't be bothered to arrange since so many pics r uploaded...
Doggie in action @ Hotel Intercontinental - Manila

This cup noodle is not cheap neh... S$5 & its super salty according to my coll....

Fayy + p0h

p0h @ the departure gate waiting to board the plane...

My team mates for the Amazing Race...

Every cup of drinks ordered, u get a free soft toy! I got of it...

Sherman + Fayy.

Lunch during 1 of the workshop. I simply love the garlic rice in Philippines..!!!

DHL Service Centre in Philippines - Mekati...

1 of the check points for Amazing Race. Need to strike the same pose & take pic...

Next, its either Rock Climbing / Go-kart ... I chose the latter...

p0h in action... Mai siao siao loh... Its damn hard to turn their steering wheel... Almost lang ga during the turning.

At Cafe ViaMare eating the local Filippino food. Its nice but i can't rem the name of it. Start with the letter "B" (Erm... not Balut so dun worry...")

2nd last stop... find a church in Mekati.

p0h @ mag.net cafe attending the dinner wif Philippines SMT.

Geared up & ready for the group dinner @ mag.net cafe...

During 1 of the workshop....

Taken when the worksop gt realli BORED...

Another pics to kill time

p0h at Hotel Intercontinental Lobby waiting for room allocation.

View taken from my room. I got a nice view neh...

My 1st meal in Mekati - Jollibean. Its very famous in Philippines loh. Their fast food rstnt r even more crowded den KFC / Mac...

In front of the hotel...

Pool side of Hotel Intercontinental. Erm... not dat fantastic leh...

p0h + Corrine at Changi Airport...

Labels: Vacation...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home