Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wad if I die young...how will u feel???

Erm.. i noe tis is a negative subject to start with. No worries, nt intending to shorten my life but jus feel dat i gt so pek cik working 2day. Jus find dat I will die young due to high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke etc.... Contributing factors r...??? All thanks to the my "favourite" customers i haf... Think they r slowly killing mi in 1 way or another on the style of working...
Typical fav customer of mine... Always ASSUME i haf e quote den raises e PR happily ... when the PR does not gets approve / routed to their HOD... i get all the shitty complains liao loh! ^#$#%$#%& Not once but several times i got the damn emails from e shitty project manager who thinks SHE noes bloody hell lotsa company procedures...! %$#%$#%& Jus noe who u r n noe where u stand... Biatch!
Another typical fire fighting issue i faces everyday is... ppl who refused to admit their fault; finger pointing emails tend to fly all over the places.... sad rite? I dun haf a choice but to stay on & con't fighting the cyber war... :(
I was still joking wif my colls... wad if i die young, how / wad will u feel? I also asked my colls if these ppl noe dat they r taking my life slowly n will they ever cum n pay respect 2 someone who had tolerated all their nonsense for the past 3 yrs??? Goodness...
Haa~ I noe e above posts r simply crappy but i jus nid to find a channel to vent all my anger. :)

Back to my norm post now... was out wif my dearie + Stuart + Jason for MJ session last fri late nite. Well, we din plan in adv; jus happen dat they saw mi when i was out hubbing @ AMK Hub wif PX & asked mi out. Went over to Simon hse for the MJ session & the whole session ended in e early morn of Sat... *tired* The whole nite was filled wif excitement (esp when Jason takes in a deep breath when he draws a tile coz we noe he's gonna win something big soon...), laughter (2pid Jason kip placing his drawn flowers / animals into the tiles back, hoping to trick mi dat i had drawn dat tile loh... i'm sure he succeded. I fell for his trick. Not once, not twice but thrice! Goodness...) Well, its fun... dun forget to jio mi for e next time round man! ;)

Sat, was asking mum to wake mi up jus b4 she leaves hme for work. I'm glad she rem dat... she even walked in my room to double check jus b4 she steps out of e hse. Thanks mum...
I met up wif QT in e afternoon to shop ard at Funan & Sim Lim; finally gt my camera aft toking abt it for so long... My new toy; Canon Ixus 850...! (Watch out this space when I'm back from my Manila cum Cebu trip next week. Gonna upload tons of pics wif my new digi cam) Took a cab back to office in e evening... Haiz... hard life ah. $$$ is not earned dat easily my friends... Haa~ Was back in e office 2 finish up jus a handful of tasks b4 heading back to amk to meet QT for dinner ard 9pm.... ;)
**Dearie = Simon... Oppsss... hope he dun get to read this else he's gonna kill me loh! Lolz...

Ok... its late... time to Zzz too. I hope tomorrow is a better day...! ;)

Cheers,
Poh Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home