Congrats to Sherley.... ;)
11th Nov 07 (Sun):
Jus in case some of u may haf forgotten another bery impt event on 11th Nov 07, another "sis" of ours is tying the knot today in JKT... Well, she's none other den Sherley...! Congrats & blissful marriage to her. I had jus sent her a txt msg & hope she's touched by e well wishes we will like to gif her even though we can't be there to share her joy rite now in JKT.
Met up wif my diving friends tis evening again; Yushan & I were craving for the black pepper crabs @ Eng Seng kopitiam & our wish were finally granted! No more "Roberts" 2day to foot the bill since we promised e guys dat we will buy them the meal for 2day. Jus hope everyone has a fun time catching up + suan'in + engaging in castrating toks (I suppose only YS, SY, Xiao Lizi & me noe e jokes behind tis...) + crabbie session. Thanks to James for the car ride as well...
Back to the afternoon, was out wif my polymates... finally saw Angel aft she "disappeared" for the past 2 years. Initially, i tot it will be kinda awkward to meet up / no topics to tok since we haf nt met up for such a long time + a taboo topic (Till now, nobody noes wad happened & nobody dare to qn her on tis...Erm... I hope she sees tis & enlighten us on tis... Lolz...) Anyway, I'm glad things turned out well...
Back to lunch... we wanted to settle down Creation Pasta @ Shaw but its not open on Sun loh... The next alternative we decided was Ms Clarity @ Purvis St... Goodness... another one dat's not open on Sun loh~! Dun noe is we suay or heng loh... *faintz* (So ppl... pls DO NOT ever go to these 2 places on Sun else u will end up touring at these 2 areas loh...)
Main agenda for today's meet-up is to receive the BIG RED BOMB from Carrie loh... Another one settling down soon... I was still joking wif XF & XL when they r available. Its time we take time off to visit new flat / condo showrooms to gather more "ling gan" to build our "Old Maid's Hme" if any of us can't settle down by e age of 30 loh... Lolz... (We meant tis as a joke to motivate each other to find our own happiness loh. I hope the "Old Maid's Hme" concept will never ever haf the chance to take place.... Haa~ )
Oppsss... before I forget... Met up wif Andy for a late nite supper tis morn as well. Prior to tis, I accompanied him to meet the seller of the fishing rod as he said dat he's SHY to meet him alone loh.. Anyway, he mentioned dat the seller stays in Frankel Ave (For those who does not noe... its ok... Lolz...). Dat motivated mi & I went along wif him... Hee~
We had a long chat ... heart to heart tok since we haf not realli meet up for such a long time... toks from Feng Shui -> our r/s matters -> the usual rubbish childish toks... Anyway, I hope such la-liang sessions for the 4 of us will be back soon... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home