Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Big arguement...

Yesh... ultra big arguement wif him 2day. So damn pissed wif him for saying or shld I say sacarstic remarks... Arggg... 1st, it was a mass meeting followed by a 1 to 1 session wif the rest...

The mass meeting already made mi so pissed; so pissed dat I sat wif crossed arms, not looking at him when he toks...!

During the 1 to 1 session, he said... tis morn remarks wasn't directly aimed at anyone. Blalalalaaa.... He jus didn't like being in the spotlight when ppl asked mi on certain things... So he's trying to convey the same msg back! Argggg.... so pissed... so pissed when he said the following during the mass session....

1) No personal calls
2) No txt msg on workstation
3) No msn / skyde

Not sure wad else did I miss but I tink its ridiculous! Arggg... Its already so bored working there yet we ain't gonna haf any freedom for all dat??? Tis will drive me mad!

Anyway, I wasn't the 1st being scheduled for the 1 to 1 session. During the break, I started sms... ya... find ppl to find mi the letter format loh... 1 kind soul managed to find & emailed me a copy of it. I suppose the next qn Ms kind soul will like to ask is... "U hand the letter liao mah????" The ans is... Not yet... Decided not to so impulsive when making such decision. Haa~ At least its now in a safe place...

Well, back to the 1 to 1 session... we trashed out a lot of issues.. certainly there were heated arguements but I wasn't so 'hot' thruout the while session lah... When certain things which does make sense, I did not make things dat difficult to reply though...

Most imptly, I said my pc of mind during the last part of the session... For me to noe, for u to find out...

Well... I tink I'm jus a difficult person to be wif... fiery temper, even to him... But dat's jus me to speak my pc of mind when I find injustice in 1 way or another... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home