Facebook...
Ooo...nothin much to do on a Fri nite so went to browse on the Friends list on 1 of my coll. Not sure if facebook is really damn in ... everyone in my office seem to be hooked on it. My current GM, whom I know is quite IT savvy on such stuff. He even has a personal blog which I'm sure a lot of ppl in my company has read.
Besides my GM, saw DT in it as well. I was jus telling my coll dat I wonder how is DT surviving in Bonn rite now. No news of him aft he was promoted to a global position in our HQ in Germany... Many many faces... wad came as a suprise yet not was, from Ser Luck. Kinda suprise dat he has the time for facebook since u haf been seeing him on news for the bz preparation on Youth Olympic 2010 but on other hand, he's aft all from the Minstry of Youth blalalaaa (MCYS...???)... so I suppose he shld be quite updated wif such things since he's working closely with the Youths in SIN bah...
But sometimes I wonder if these ppl realli add for the sake of realli knowing these ppl well or they prob want to add these ppl to ... u noe lah... I kip my fingers cross, no comments...
ok enough of facebook....
I'm gonna haf a quick nap later on b4 I crawl out of bed by 6am. Going down to Lim Chu Kang for tomb-sweeping as part of the Qing Ming festival to pray for my ah gong. 5 years haf passed & 2molo will be my 2nd time to be there to pray. Its also an informal session for my family + relatives for a mini get together + gossip session between my cousin + aunties! Tis year... I'm expecting more juicy news... hee~ (Oooo... minus off the 'excitement' due to the damn traffic jam; thanks to Mas Selamat!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home