Break, broke, broken...
I'm damn broke since the start of the year... been like splurging my $$$ on nice stuff to 'pamper' myself... *trying to convince myself now...*
First, I've got I went on an inpromptu trip to BKK in Jan, Feb - a 37" LCD TV + Home theatre, March - dun recall dd anything hurtful to my wallet, April - Trip to Cebu + bought SOME dive equipments from Adex, May - Dive trip to Tioman, B'day celebration @ Bintan & a Rawa trip on the end of the mth... last but not least, a trip to Redang in June...! Oooo... wad went wrong...!!! I'm hitting negative savings soon... *pengz*
Back to wad I've bought from Adex today...
1) Wet Suit from Oceanic @ $89
2) 10L Dry Bag @ $39
3) Dive Gloves @ $32 (2pid Chris kip asking mi to buy those construction worker kind of gloves @ $1 each loh...)
4) Most ex purchase of the day is.... Dive Computer @ $720...!
Total spent @ Adex 2008 is....
.
.
.
.
SGD880... Nice number man but not very wallet friendly leh...
I only managed to bring the gloves hme & the rest of the items were either out of stock (to be collected the next day) / requires to pick up from the dive shop...
The dive com is certainly a good buy, must buy stuff. Got the same model tog wif Yushan... I wonder if its the 'bulk' order (actually not a lot either lah... jus 2 dive com only) does make a diff. Retail price @ Adex was from SGD750 to SGD799 but we still managed to find a much cheaper deal... Hee~
Anyway, we spent freaking long hrs in there... was there ard 3+ in the afternoon & by the time we left the convention hall, it was already 7pm loh. *tired + our legs very 'sour'* Met lotsa ppl in there too... Super lose focus loh... c ppl we know & all start to chit chat liao... Luckily objective is still met by the end of the day...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home