Adv B'day Wishes from... ???
Its so hot... I couldn't Zzz last nite...! Tink I tossed ard in bed till 2am b4 I decide to increase the fan speed so dat its cooler. I did tot of bringing all my barang barang (my smelly pillow, bolster, blanket) over to my parents room to Zzz since they wun be hme the next few days. Arggg... I badly nid the aircon now... (San, how's last nite? Dun tell mi u Zzz soundly again else I greatly suspect u r living in another part of the world loh... hee~)
Guess wad I received today when I opened up the mailbox... adv b'day wishes from another part of the world... In fact, it isn;t dat far either... Its easy... make a guess... Erm... its near to SIN, a shopping paradise... sawardee ka... Yup... Dat's Boonda mummy aka Linda from Thailandd...!!! ;) Thanks Linda, I've received the card though I've not opened. Planning to start opening it up only on Sun... hope u dun mind. Hee~
Not a pretty pleasant day to gt to noe dat yr aunty is here to visit u again..! Oh myyyy... I tot she jus left nt long or its already longgg enough for the next cycle. Haiz... beats me... Jus feeling so uneasy + so damn unprepared! Arggg... can't wait for the clock to strike 5pm & rush back hme else I can't be gg out in tis state with my SMA classmates for dinner... *tick tock tick tock... Dong donggg... 5pm...*
Went hme with a quick change den off to Tiong Bahru Plaza for steamboat dinner wif my classmates. Its also a mini gathering cum b'day celebration. Anyway, gt 2 take thanks Pat for footing the bill. May I wish dat u strike more 4D so dat we will haf more free meals... hee~ hearty meals + great catch-up wif them...! Perhaps the next meet up will be in June when Eurica unpacks everything & tink its time to invite ppl over for house warming liao loh... ;)
Well, jus to side track a little by to last week.... my neckklace snapped! Goodness... its served me since I was 17. To my dearest sisters... dat was the b'day gift dat u gals gotten for mi dat year wif the Winnie The Pooh pendant!
Arggg... I hate the feeling dat the necklace snapped! I gt so worried dat I felt dat some bad omen will befall on mi dat day... I had the same weird feeling 3 yrs ago when the necklace given to me by Derek snapped off... I dun haf to spell much but I'm sure u noe wad happened next though... I survived the day safely. Perhaps I shld start to bahave normally & not be so paranoid jus becoz of snapped necklace bah... *p0h kip her fingers crossed...*
Lotsa more to say abt the long wkend ... such as the rash from the jelly fish sting came back to haunt mi on Sun afternoon... condition turned worse... All these to be con't ... Its running late (its 0041h on Thurs morn...) + I wanna catch the repeat of the show hosted by Belinda Lee... ciaoz! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home