Back from Tioman...
Yeah... finally hme aft a wkend trip to Tioman...! Cheap & nice package ... it comes with good accomodation + food. Though some of the dives were pretty rushed but certainly its fulfilling trip. At least I saw the usual + unusual stuff @ Tioman. The only part dat I've missed was prob the turtles... no sight of them at all! I wonder where they go sia... Haiz...
Nvm... let the pics do the talking now.... ;)
Let's check it out wif I was wif over the wkend!
Yushan + Kenny + Huijing...
Pic taken at the hotel @ Mersing... most luxurious budget hotel I've ever stayed b4... The rooms r clean...

The toilets r also clean & spacious loh... *shiok*

Jus in case u r wondering where is tis place... its Sweet Hotel @ Mersing... ;)

The van which was supposed to pick us up in the morn was late...!
All of us were sandwiched in it... Luckily its only a 5mins drive...

Check it out on the location for Paya Beach @ Tioman...!

p0h at her 1st dive... Car wreak...

Helpppp....!!! (Classic pic of the trip...)
Make a guess who they r...

Shit... I forgot to see if there's any car plate on it!

p0h wif her cheena pig tails + new wet suit...!

Ooo... tis is Mr. Crab remains... found by Jerich...

Look out for the purple slug spotted by YS...
A sch of baracudas was spotted rite aft we descend...
The vis wasn't too good so I suppose my PT photogrpaher didn't shoot the whole sch of it... ;)
Erm... not sure wad's tis called...
2pid Batfish.. waste so much of my air chasing u just 2 get tis pic taken! *bish*
Finally saw the moray eel during our 2nd last dive?
Guess wad's shown here! I tink its mantis shrimp... transparent in color... splendid!
FLAT + FAT + BIG slug...
Urchins dat grow old will turn white??? Erm.. can someone find out & let me noe???
Starfish! At least its not those usual blue starfish...
Dat's Huijing wif a sch of small little fishes in the background...
YS going thru the swim thru...
I called them ugly fish & there were so many of them @ the ship wreaks! *ugly*
Goby fish... shrimps best friend + neighbours...
No idea wad's the exact name... it looks like caterpillar minus off the many many legs loh...
Flounder...! Anyway, its flat + camo nicely in the sand...
Kenny wif his ice ball b4 we left Tioman...
p0h has her share of the iceball too...
Sadako Huijing wif the iceball...
Da-tahhhh... tis is Rawa; jetty @ Rawa... Weird stairs... How 2 climb up ah...???
The white sandy beach of Rawa...
My barley + Kenny's neslo wif Chin Chow
USA Fried Rice... the most ex fried rice on the menu loh!
Haa~ I can't help luffing out aloud when I recall tis incident on our way back to SIN aft dinner...~!
Thanks to Yushan who has a sensitive dog nose... she helped to relieve + open up the doubt which Jerich had... Jus becoz he's a DM, he tot he shouldn't asked dat qn & con't to bear wif it...
Dat's Jerich... Finally a pic of him. But guess wad our pampered boy gonna do next...
Oooo... so wad was he doing out there too??? *puzzled*
Mystery solved!!!
He stepped on some doggie shit & is bz washing it off...!!! Realli 'kena sai' loh...
Den our poor Jerich got to 'kyo sai' loh....! Bz him using the tissue to wash off the residues...
Look at his expression... *yucky*
*Yeahhhh...* Finally gt the 'sai' washed off!
While Jerich sprayed his secret weapon - Addidas deordorant, we complained the smell was too strong! Open the window Plssssssss...............
**And u tink dat's the end??? Nope... jus when we tot the whole saga was over... the 'sai' smell came back aft shortly. Poor Yushan gt to cover up her nose throughout the whole journey... memorable ride for her ... Lolz...
Conclusion for tis trip:
1) No grp pic tis time round... Wad a pity...! :(
2) Had my 1st ever 'shitty' experience on the boat! Ooo... not forgetting dat I was almost trapped in the toilet! Bang, yelled & almost teared down the toilet door yet nobody heard me...! To be stuck in the toilet will prob the last thing dat I will ever wan it to happen loh... Hee~
3) Had a small little wound on my finger. Its recovering now...
-------------------------------------------------------------THE END-------------------------------------------------------------





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home