Sleepless... insomnia or fear ...???
0425h in the morn... I'm blogging rite now... buay koonz leh.. Been up ard 0345h; turned & tossed ard e bed yet can't get back to Zzz. Haiz...
This is the 2nd time in the last 3yrs which I had prob trying to get back to Zzz. The only thing dat I cld do back den & now is to wake up & find someone to chat / blog...
The 1st time prob happened 2yrs ago... I hope I'm nt seriously tramatised by it else I may prob end up wif a shrink soon? Haa~ Dun worry... things ain;t dat serious. It was just dat some things jus came back to my mind & I'm jus giving more thoughts to it.
Or perhaps... it cld be due to the string of 'happening' b'day celebrations over last wkend or it cld be dat the conversation earlier on, embedded so form of fear back to me again. Maybe its a mixture of both. But back in my mind, I suppose the latter had a stronger impact made.
Maybe let me get some work done before trying to attempt to get back to Zzz.
I hope I'm nt tinking too much into it. Perhaps I'm jus didn't want the wkend to end so soon & get back to work again. *escaping from reality* Haa~ ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home