Feeling sick...
Haiz... having sore throat, bad cough + getting a little bit of feverish now. Simply counting down to 5pm so dat can go hme nua a bit b4 heading for my Malay class tis evening...
Maybe its becoz I had too much of BBQ korean food tog with the garlic I took last nite, chilli for y'day lunch + the durian paste on last Fri's dinner... Wad else??? Can't rem le... Haiz...
Geri called tis morn; she tot she dialled the wrong ext coz it dun sound like the usual p0h @ work. (Besides her... lotsa more called & tot wad happened; some tot bad mood, tired etc... but nobody guess I'm sick loh!) Si bei sianz... I'm waiting for the condition to get worse so dat I can get longer days mc & nua at hme... Ops... hope boss dun c tis msg. ;)
Haiz... I wonder if I ever get to drink any herbal tea during tis period of time. I'm waiting... waiting... I hope somebody sees tis msg or somebody somebody can share wif mi yr 爱心凉茶 loh... okok? Lolz....

1 Comments:
TSK!!!!!!!!!
alamak...so u really sick arrrr??? oh no!!!
i tot u purposely tease me one ley.....hmmm....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home