Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Legs giving way / turned 'sour'..???

Ya.. jus reached hme aft a jog wif Andy @ ECP aft work. My legs almost gaf way aft dat. Can't rem when was my last run.. perhaps 2mths ago, jus b4 dat fateful incident of my poor little toe?

Well, I jus wanna emphasize.. my legs r 'sour' de loh..

Anyway, dropped by Carrie's place earlier 2 pass her some stuff + visit her lovely Reino + Sky. Reino has been a darling in my heart for years.. esp when Gin was given away 2 years ago, I now find some 'comfort' whenever I see him coz its as good as seeing Gin again.. Haa~ Well, Sky was obvious the jealous one coz everyone loves Reino & he's simply neglected coz nobody sayang him loh. Haa~

Enough of Reino & sky...

I guess aft the jog we were simply tired lah.. Jus anyhow grab a bottle of dove product from Giant, assuming its shampoo loh! Derrrr... I ended wif a freaking BIG bottle of conditioner from Dove.. 700ml loh..! Wa liew.. next 2 wks can whack my conditioner to the max liao loh..

Anyone in need of conditioner, pls bring an empty bottle over, I wouldn't mind sparing some over to u.. Haa~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home