Sunday, October 05, 2008

Random post on a lazy Sunday evening...

I'm missing lotsa of entries for sept..! I'm feeling guilty over it.. My die hard fans r also complaining dat I'm neglecting my blog. Paiseh paiseh..

Anyway.. I'm jus looking fwd to my final dive trip of the year to 7 skies! Departing tis Fri from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal..! Its gonna be a wkend trip.. Ben jus returned from the trip & said there's strong current. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.. I hope it will not be dat bad when we're there. Budd already got herself super prepared for the trip liao! Seasick pills + wrist band for the trip.. Haiz.. I jus hope I'm gonna be ok bah.. hee~

Haiz.. its time I get my butt moving rite now.. been sitting in front of the com for hours 2day & I haf nt done a single constructive work for 2day.. Aheemm.. so wad shall I do leh.. *pondering..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home