Sunday, November 02, 2008

Not appreciated..

Haiz.. Simply disheartened when my parents told mi the shoes from Crocs dat I've bought back is UGLY loh! Arggg.. it took mi 2hrs to squeeze wif the damn crowd to find those shoes & they said dat to me loh. Arggg...

Mum told mi dat dad has high taste.. will not like those shoes. Den mum addded in.. "Chey.. I tot I can haf new shoes for the next upcoming trip.." #$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*

Arggg... Fine loh..! I'm jus gonna sell the shoes away thru eBay.. however if there's any of u out there who's keen? I'm willing to sell it at the purchase cost, $39/pair..

I've a total of 3 pairs of 'Professional" with Pearl White, Chocolate & Khaki colors available. Sizes as follows:

Pearl White: Mens 6, Women 8 ( 1 pair)

Chocolate: Mens 5, Women 7 (1 pair)

Khaki: Mens 5, Women 7 (1 pair)

Original Selling Price @ SGD59.95 as advertised in: http://www.crocs.com.sg/footwear_detail.php?mainID=10




Drop me a note either thru cBox or sms.. I'm desperately trying to sell off the shoes..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home