Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feeling the pinch.. feeling the crisis..

Haiz.. wad a note to start wif..

Looks like the effect of economy crisis is slowly hitting us, 1 way or another.

I was out for UAT session over the last few days @ my bugis office. We dined out; places wif lower budget (like the zi char stall we ate), r constantly flooded by queues of ppl. The eateries (like MOF, Sakae Sushi etc..) @ Bugis Junction is unlike the past; turned out to be like a ghost town overnite. Haiz.. I guess ppl r watching over their purses on wad to buy. Have u done dat??

For me.. I can feel the pinch now. Internal notice has been out, some allowance will be removed, going on unpaid leave.. Though no pay cut has been announced, I'm keeping my fingers crossed rite now. Aft all, boss had already spoken to the rest of the team except mi. Wait till he's back & we shall discuss on tis..

I guess for me rite now.. "Is it good to have / a must to have..?" Wad do u tink? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home