Tuesday, February 03, 2009

CNY Lunch with sec sch friends...!

okok.. I know I've gt outstanding entries which I've yet to update.. but I'm jus so excited to blog abt today's lunch..!

Anyway, thanks to Ray for the lunch 2day.. thanks for initiating the lunch + the ride from office to airport too!

Venue: Changi Airport T2, Crystal Jade
Who: Ray, Tony, Yang Ru & p0h
Cost: $130+ for 4pax, including yu sheng.. all thanks to Yuding who MIA + Yang Ru who kept ticking on the dim sum sheet.. even the waitress were amazed by the list of food we're ordering..

I'm glad we still come tog once in a while for lunch.. good bonding esp so when we all are leading our own life since we left sch.. a little updates to what the guys are doing now.. Let me start with Yang Ru aka Yang Bin Quan first..!!!!!!

1) Yang Ru aka Yang Bin Quan
- Towkay of Geekz Signers..
- More juicy dates.. Got hitched tis mth = got gf lah.. and he is already talking abt marriage! (Opss.. i'm ending off with an exclaimation mark not becoz I'm mocking at him but I'm feeling super happy for him..!!! ;)
Dun worry.. confirm not shot gun coz theirs is considered a long dist r/s rite now.. His FIRST gf (which he has been emphasizing the whole of this afternoon) was his poly mate.. thruout the 3yrs of studies.. wad they prob had said to each other was.. "Hi Qian Rong.. Hi Yang ru.. Byeee.." in short.. HBF = Hi Bye Friends..
Well.. all thanks to facebook.. they managed 2 catch of each other.. how they eventually gets tog.. its better u hear it from the horses mouth.. sweet loving story..
For those who notice a major change of his name from Yang Ru to Yang Bin Quan.. ya ya.. u're not seeing things! Apparently, the gf's family (in fact is his future father-in-law lah...) specialises in feng shui & prob gotten him tis name thru his ba zhi.. But nothin has been confirmed yet..
Anyway, Yangz is already making plans to save up more $$$ so dat he can get a flat 2 settle down + start a family immediately aft his marriage..!!!!!!

2) Ray Chia
- Doing sales for a local packaging company. Despite the current economy downturn.. his sales is still picking up.. his pocket ain't shrinking dat much yet..!
Still the same.. ever toking cok.. when he's saying something serious.. nobody actually believes it.. Haa~

3) Tony Quek
- If i'm nt wrong.. he's prob under the business development dept for his company.
- Another one who's planning for marriage.. n of coz.. I din get to dig much of news from him coz the limelight was on Yang Ru today!

4) Marcus aka Mumuyuding..
- Working for SATS .. I tink prob in the accounts dept if i'm not mistaken..
- Talking abt him.. MIA.. MIA.. MIA..!! MIA = Missing In Action..
OMG.. its like super hard to catch hold of him sia.. called him 1001 times + sent him several txt b4 I left office but no response loh. We were suppose 2 meet tog for lunch de.. den.. MIA happens.. sadness sia..

Anyway, I'm glad we met up. I hear wedding bells ringing non-stop in Y2010 & Y2011..!!!

Yang Ru + p0h + Ray + Tony...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home