Sunday, January 11, 2009

Movie marathon + KL Trip

Ooo.. I've done my 1st movie marathon yesterday!

Had a last min movie (Lady Cop Crook Papa by Sammi & Eason) jio'ed by JM followed by Red Cliff II with Andy, JH & xmm..

Red Cliff II is a must show show since I've watched the part 1 last year & it ended abruptly. W/o completing the part 2 of the movie, it will certainly keep me in suspense of wad's gonna happen next loh. I guess if only all chinese history are converted into movies of such, with artiste like tony / takeshi, I will not want to miss any part of it..! Haa~

Ok.. back to wad I've promised.. updates updates..!


KL Trip
When: 2nd Jan 09 to 4th Jan 09
Where: Kuala Lumpur - MY
Who: Andy, Priscilla, Jianhao, Wendy, p0h, Sue Ann, Weihao & Sim Cik




Service Apt @ Holiday Villa (Along Ampang), 2Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- Only 5 of us were staying there; Sue Ann & Weihao stayed @ Picolo (I tink tis is how it is spelt), a boutique hotel @ Bukit Bintang & Sim Cik stayed wif his sis.


How much: Less den SGD65/pax for 3D2N accomodation
For the overall expenditure, I've kinda lose track of it.. nid to slowly trace back sia..

p0h wif her latest love..



I'm jus love tis pic.. Whahahaaa... ;)


Master Bedroom.. wif Andy + Pricilla + p0h sharing the room
Btw, dat's my teddy bear ah.. not complimentary bears from the apt..


The 2nd bedroom.. wif Wendy + Jianhao sharing the room.


They had a little kitchen in the house.. We din had a chance to utilise the facilities except for the fridge..

The living room..


The only disappointment was the toilet; I was expecting to have 2 toilets in the house but all they had was 1 common toilet for the 5 of us..


For those wif weak hearts.. you may want to exit now. p0h accidentally chanced into 'dirty' stuff in Jianhao + Wendy's room..


Our very 1st attempt of grp pic in the lift..


Oooo.. I forgot to mention abt tis earlier. We had a nice view of KL from our living room. Nice sia.. ;)

p0h - I tink I looked a bit like an insane woman here.. Haa~

OMG.. Gays in action @ The Ship..


Char Boiled Steak.. It somehow din taste as gd as I last ate when we were there last year.


Ooo.. tis is the mobile toilet in the streets of KL.. Its pretty clean for a public toilet standard, no awful smell unlike the ones we had in SG. *p0h pinches her nose..*
Mind you, it has closing hours too. If I din rem wrong, it closes @ 2300h. Dun ask mi wad happen if u're there aft 2300h.. I seriously dun noe.. ;)


Stranded..

Woww.. lucky her...!

Ooo.. p0h was giving boyee a 'thai massage' early in the morn..! Shiok or nt?


a$$hole..! %$^&*^%$^&*()(*&^%


Trying to act blind..


Our RM15 van ride from the apt to Chinatown. I tink dat was rather cheap sia.. ;)

We love A&W.. We miss A&W.. Finally we found 1 A&W in KL..!

Later in the nite.. clubbing @ Honolulu~!

Wif Andy + Priscilla (underage) + p0h


Not forgetting the Weihao the ah beng + Sue Ann the ah lian.. ;)
Ooo.. that bottle of vodka was finished in less den 45mins loh.!

Loving siblings..

Sue Ann + p0h.. sober us..!

Pricilla.. underage drinking..!


Ooo.. bro & sis r good drinkers sia..


Opss.. middle finger aka internation sign shown..


Bravo..! Tequila shots + dun noe how many glasses of vodka.
FYI, she gulped down 1/2 bottle of the vodka..! We were still worried how r we gonna finish dat bottle up. Looks like we've gt a solution..

I've gt a kiss from Sue Ann..!



OMG.. let mi go..!!!!!!!1

Oooo.. she's feeling HIGH now..!
The 3 of them in the dance floor, accompanying our drunkard.. ;)
While the rest were still at the dance floor, p0h borrowed Weihao for some cam-whoring sessions! ;)



I tink tis pic was taken aft she puked.. KO liaoz..?

Ooo.. she can still pose.. not bad not bad ah.. ;)
The whole group of us..!


Balik rumah = go hme liao..

Finally...!!!!! We pulled + dragged her back to the apt..

Her feet are dirty..
Dat's also the end of the drunkard episode... Haa~

Next morning... our 2nd meal of the day.. nasi lemak along 1 of the stop-over from KL to Sim Cik's hometown @ Kluar

Oooo... tis beef noodle @ Sim Cik's hometown is nice de. I rem they had 1 outlet in KL.. let's try to find out where it is..

The mee tai mak lookalike udon.. nice de loh..

While waiting for Sim Cik, our next grp pic in the car.. ;)

Before heading back to SG, we had our dinner @ JB.. porridge steamboat..! Its nice de.. I'm craving for more.. ;)

Sorry ah.. too engrossed in eating till I din realise I did not took pics of the food wif porridge. Wad I've here is the leftover.. haa~ ;)
I will be back for the rest of the updates.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home