My 1st fishing trip..!
Date: 2nd May 09
Cost: $160/pax
Who: Andy + mi + 2 guys from Fishing Buddy
Where: Desaru?? Seriously.. I wasn't sure where were we.. Haa~
Yup.. I went for my 1st boat fishing trip last wkend..! Gd experience, gd catch, gd Zzz but down wif high fever on the way back..
Set off pretty early as we need to depart by boat from Ponggol Marina by 0515h. Jus the 4 of us on boat.. It didn't take long to reach the destination.. I guess its abt 1.5hrs or so.. During dat period of time, I simply zzz. I didn't manage to catch any Zzz the nite b4 hence I better catch some rest b4 I get seasick etc thruout the day... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
If u ask mi if fishing is boring... I guess I haf to say YES when it comes to fish using lures. Throw n reel back for 1001 times.. super bored + tiring loh. Haa~
The not boring part for p0h on the day was to use bait..!! I've got my 1st catch.. also 1 of the biggest catch dat day by using my lovely prawns as bait...!! Hee~
I tink u can say.. its 1st timer luck or simply the fishes were so damn hungry..! The moment the bait landed in water, the bite is there..! Whhoooo...! For a first time fish angler wif a huge fish encounter, I didn't had much strength to pull it back.. B4 I broke my wrist, I quickly passed on the rod to Andy who helped to reeled my catch back..
Looks like I got everyone excited.. even the boatman was out wif a net to help..
Andy in action wif my catch..

Ok.. tis is Andy in action wif his catch! Help rendered from WC..
Ooo.. watch out for his rod..!! It can bend so much.. any further.. it will snap..!!
Dat's my poor bloody fish.. abt 4.5 pounds..
Btw, dat is Andy's catch.. also 1 of the biggest of the day..
Da tahhh.. 2 biggest catch of the day...
We've reached Ponggol Marina in the evening.. Dun noe y andy took tis.. maybe he took tis pic either..
Ooo.. 2pid Andy..!! So elated over tis..! I can't rem wad exactly happened but I'm certain I gt tis frightened lok becoz of the fish..











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home