Manila Trip - Day 1
Before coming online.. I got fret out dat I can't seem to connect to the internet; the page cant seem to load aft clicking on my IE for 30mins.. Pls dun do this to me ya..!! Being here alone is bad enough.. not able to access internet is ma jiam cutting mi out of the world for the next 5 days..!
Thank god.. it was jus a setting in my IE which resulted in the S-L-O-W connection. Everything is up now..!! ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vrooommmm.. off to the airport. I'm out for biz trip to Manila. I had a damn hectic week due to this trip..
SOP of p0h = cam-whore
Next, I wanna capture his expression.. esp when I'm travelling w/o him.
'Angeline' is simply so sad over it.. Haa~
SQ912 to Manila @ 1210h.. At least I'm not late loh. Enough time for me to go DFS & shop too..
Jus before p0h steps into the Departure Gate..
My assigned seat.. 46A.. I tot this was 1 of the few seats rite to the back of the plane.. it seems like I'm wrong. I'm in a rather dangerous part of the plane.. Guess wheree is it!

I'm seated rite beside the wing loh. Uncle Ray always warn us not to take the wing sector whenever we board the plane.. scare mi badly loh.. wad if something bad happens.. *choi choi*

I'm seated rite beside the wing loh. Uncle Ray always warn us not to take the wing sector whenever we board the plane.. scare mi badly loh.. wad if something bad happens.. *choi choi*
Well.. during the journey, I had this next next seat 'neighbour' from IBM who kept me entertained at least 1/2 of the journey including the meal time! Lolz.. den came another guy who was transferred from another seat & sat between us. A moment of silence / peace for a while.. Opss..
Btw, he's rather helpful too; helped me get my hand carry luggage when the plane landed. He even suggested to catch up 1 of the days loh.. (He stays in the same hotel as me!) We shall see ok? =)
Back to the flight.. finally aft 3hr+ of flight journey.. here I am..!
This is Manila... a bird's eye view of Manila City..

Can u see the houses below? All closely built side by side..

Yesh..!! Safely landed @ 1530h..
2 queen size bed given..


I find the toilet slightly small..

At least it does comes with a bath tub..
Btw, I requested for a city view instead of the pool. Opp are some of the major shopping malls @ Mekati (CBD area of Manila..)


Oooo.. how cld I forget to intro a special guest from SG..!
Since 'Angeline' cant make it.. my next darling.. gui gui is here 2 join me! ;)

Shortly aft settling down at the room.. off to GreenHills Shopping Centre. Abt 15mins car ride from the hotel & taxi fare is @ PHP95.

Shortly aft settling down at the room.. off to GreenHills Shopping Centre. Abt 15mins car ride from the hotel & taxi fare is @ PHP95.
This is like BKK's Chatucuk.. plenty of shoes, clothes, accessories + pirated branded handbags (Btw, majority are Grade A de loh..) it all depends on how u bargain yr way here.. :)
As its not advisable to flash my camera in the public esp in such a crowded place, no pics were taken inside the mall.
So for those who r gg MNL.. you may drop by GreenHills for shopping too!
My dinner @ SM Mall Jollibee..
Btw, I also settled all the must buy, need to buy local products for colleagues + papaya soap for my mum..












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home