Special Day.. 6th Anniversary..
Yet another year has passed.. this is my 6th time shouting out aloud.. "Its my 6th (blo**dy) year in the company..!!
Haiz.. time flies.. spent 6Y of my youth here (Its certainly worth it but I seriously think this ain't the place for retirement). In my 6 years, I've met / crossed my path with many mentors, colleagues (some turned to friends) & undergone so much hardships as well. Despite having gone thru hard times (I'll be lying if I say life is full of roses for mi in that 6 years..) the wonderful folks, memories, encouragement have pulled me thru so far.. I'll rem & keep this deep down in my heart.
*emo*
Besides its my 6th anniversary.. Its also my mum's b'day!
Since it falls on my family day.. drove her out for a simple dinner & shopping (for washing machine!!). She's been harping it for months & months to get a new one BUT I've been trying to 'delay' her till the current one 'gave up' on us.. True enough.. it has to died on us today! Arggg..
Anyway, in the car.. mum seems to have so much things to comment, so many things she want to buy.. I'm not trying to stop her from buying but all I request for is a S-M-A-L-L-E-R washing machine to be placed in the common toilet..!!
**Yes..!! Aft hearing, received & accepted all of my friend's feedback; esp when you have to poo + 'kiss' the bl**dy washing machine isnt something all can accept.
We shall see lah.. if the new unit is slightly small (which I beg to differ!!) than the current one.. *keeping my fingers crossed*
Msg of the day: I respect freedom of speech BUT pls speak the truth..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home