Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hope everything will be fine soon = Part 2

My earlier entry.. praying for our dive's grp safety. I'm glad all of us went & came back safely.

In case those who ain't aware, US embassy issued a terrorist alert to their citizen travelling to East Malaysia. Places of targets are: Semporna (Where we've stayed), Mabul, Sipadan & other remote resorts.

In fact we've been to all these places & we only got to hear of this news 1D aft it was released. All of us gathered ard.. making decisions whether we shld still proceed with our last day of dive to Sipadan. Aft all, kidnaps from the terrorist grp did happen in Y2000 where 21 ppl were kidnapped. Some were released, some were not.

A lot of things were running in my mind while making this decision. What if we went & nv return.. will yr reply to me be as nonchalent like.. "Ya.. I read abt it.."


For this entry, I jus hoped everything will be fine soon for us..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home