Did I miss out something??
Alamak!! I guess the older I go.. the more sotong I am loh.. the frequency of "mistook someone as another.." jus adds up when I age..
Jus had another msn chat with this 'Chng' friend of mine.. I guess I gt to clarify 1st. both uses iPhone (he logged in using eBuddy), last name r both Chng.. Before I found out whom I was talking to.. I started blalalaaaaa in it.. den slowly into the conversation, things dun sound rite.. he din quite get my msg, neither did I got his too!! *puzzled*
All of a sudden.. he said he's with my sec classmate..!! I was like.."Huhhhhh.. how u know her??" Dat's when I opened my eyes BIGGER to see who am I talking to..!! *Blurrrrr sotongggg*
So it was MY fault.. I mistook 'CHNG' as J aka king of nudi but ended up talking to Stuuuu..!! Omg..!! I was still cursing abt the nudi thingyy in the conversation lahhh.. si bei paisehhh lohhhh..
Anyway, that's not the main point.. I want to know why is Stuuuuu out with another sec classmate of mine at this hour..!! Did I missed out any of the juicy news..?!?! I'm gonna blast yr phone later on..!! I wan an update from u Stuuuuu..!! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home