Friday, April 23, 2010

Special thanks to Jan.. U've jus made my day! =)

Jus as I was clearing my mails, I saw a suprise mail from WL with the subject that says "Thank you and Farewell". Was that the reason y he called me out of the blue to ask for my email add earlier?

Before opening up the mail, I was still scratching hard on my head & asked myself.. "who left ah"?? Y go so hard on myself when I'm jus a click away.. *slap my forehead*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:
Jan (DHL ID)

Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 3:29 PM
To:
Cc:
Subject: Thank You and Farewell
Importance: High

Dear My Teams,

Today is my last working day with DHL. It has been almost 3 years here that I’ve decided it’s time to move on to seek external opportunities and gain alternate exposure.

I’ve enjoyed working with all of you. Special thanks to Poh Ling, you’re the best. You have spend time to conduct e-procurement system in DSC - DGF ID.

You all have been very patient and understanding & I appreciate having the opportunity to work with you.

I wish all of you the very best and success in everything you do. May all dreams fulfilled and happiness be with you. Continue to smile and bring the same smile to everyone you meet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me, it was jus a short stay (2D1N) with the Indonesia folks in Sept last year yet Jan has specially dedicated a simple thank you to me in his preciously short farewell email. I'm really honoured, touched by it.. Well, it was my job to share with you folks on the wadever info I know to ensure continuous success / use of ePS too! =)

Well, this is prob the 1st time I'm receiving this & I hope this wouldn't be the last either!! Keep coming & don't stop.. Haaa~

At last for twice (not once becoz the ladies in PH has been very nice to me too.. sending mi regular snacks from PH whenever someone returns from PH), I felt my effort being a ePS Administrator has been recognised! I wonder wad will he say / think when he sees this. I guess its his usual reaction.. being nonchalant lah... eeeeediot..! Arggggg..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home