Unseen pics of BS & YT wedding..
Ok.. finally completed uploading BS & YT's wedding pics in fb.. for those in my blogs, these r the pics that nv made it to fb for obvious reasons.. =)
p0h & her evil twins with the cupcakes lookalike dress..
Our paper panties prop which nv had a chance to be shown, worn by the bro & groom. Lucky u guys!
Oooo.. not forgetting.. this is my fav pic of the nite!
Thanks David for taking the pics for us! =)

p0h in her "I give up" expression aft Kim Leong tried repeatedly 'anyhow' snap mode..

I think I can do it better myself.. =)

This pic has caused quite a stir in my fb a/c..!! A different JM where none of us have seen it b4. Pls accept our compliments for u. Accept it graciously.. =)

Once again.. I'm only an XTRA @ the reception table loh. Thanks Kim Leong hor! Argggg!!


1 big family pic.. =)

While the couple were busy signing on their marriage cert, the 6 of us were engrossed in our grp pic..!! Whahaaaa..

A bit dark though but I like this pic..

Saw dat bling bling.. I 'stole' dat from HM..!!

Nothin much was done at the back.. but the curls are still pretty lah.. =)

p0h with 'Fann' Tan..

Ooo.. here comes the highlight of our make-over..!!
Once again.. Jiamin w/o failed tickled our toes loh.. this one cannot.. dat one cannot.. y cannot close eyes etc.. Aiyo..
*JM scratch head..*

*JM.. looking pleased & happy*

*JM with her weird expression..*


For the rest of the pics.. it shall be uploaded the next time round.
9 hrs ago, I had a fb shoutout.. "My bed is calling mi.." & Robin jus reminded mi.. "Why r u still here?" Ok.. time 2 Zzz liao.. ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home