Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to school - NYP gathering

Seriously, not sure if we're too old for this.. when was the last time I held a chalet? If I'm not mistaken, it was my 18th b'day, combined b'day celebration with Sharon & Carrie.. OMFG, that was like.. 10Y ago lohhhh! @#$%^&*()_+_)(*&^%$#

I feel O-L-D when I arrived @ Costa Sands Pasir Ris.. esp:

1) when yr neighbours are youngsters in their early 20s..
2) B'day party banner that says.. Happy B'day.. Happy 21st b'day..
3) All the tattoo'ed small bengs with their fantastic $%^&*(&^% language..
4) The act cool little boys, smokers wannabe who try to smoke (even though they dun seem to be in the legal age to smoke)..

That was wad I saw & tot it was FUNNY but that reminds me of the cruel fact that I'm getting old coz I dun seem to be associated in any of the above too! Opssss..
**At least the crowd / theme for Sat changes to a more family-oriented ones.. at least that was a slight consolation for us. Haa~

Nevertheless, the party still goes on with the group.. there was fun & reminisce the days we had in SEG Club where we see teamwork once again. =)

Behind the scenes:

Special thanks to Jeremy; he bought a suitcase full of games, xbox, wii, controllers etc..


while the 2 guys were bz fixing the game console, the rest of them were..


Finally, it was up.. our guitar hero in action!


Sim Cik seems rather high..


Our supper, the shit lookalike satay rice. How it ended up like this.. long story man!


A pissed Jeremy.. the #$%^&^% season parking pass, which does not seem to work..


Anyway, thanks to Mag & Jeremy for staying over, giving us a lift to the supermart & providing the manpower for the grocery shopping!

Those who helped out & those who stood by the side.. I guess u dun need me to spell it out.. haa~




The food vs drinks ratio is super wrong loh! More drinks den food & this excludes the 2 cartons of drinks dat Ah Huat bought, excluding the drinks we've placed in the cooler box. If only, I can turn the clock back, I will want to show you how much drinks we had for that nite.. haa~


Our guest - JH.. thanks for coming + turning up with yr NYP student card!


Our SEG seniors, Ah Huat, Sim Cik & Jeremy..


Our NYP married couple, Sim Cik (SEG) & Veny (SIT)..


Not sure wad's a blow job? Watch ah huat @ work ok?


While Ah Huat was slogging hard @ the pit, BLOWING hard.. the rest were iPad'ing..


Some candid snapshots of the night..






Coincidentally, the 3 of them share the same b'day - 5th May..


A bored Veny, a enthu Sim Cik with some magic tricks with a curious JH..


The night begins with our loud longggggggg.. Yum Senggggggggg..






The highlight of the nite goes to Jeremy! Haa~


2pid Jeremy, giving me the 'can't wait to see u die' look.. I decided to be lenient on myself coz I wasn't sure if I will be the 'lucky' one..


Karma.. pour more ya??


Mag.. can't wait to see Jeremy drink too!


What goes ard.. comes ard.. I'm sorry Jeremy.. *laughing sneakily behind his back..*


Ooooooo... yeahhh.. I'm sure u love the drink u made for yrself hor..


The not so lucky ones..




Survivors of the nite!


The attn ain't on Mag but Sim Cik in the background.. look how high he is..


Lastly, thanks to all who attended the gathering. I hope u had fun that nite! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home