iTcHy, iTcHy.... allergy, chicken pox or ...???
27th March 07:
Erm... din realli started much work in office. Reached e office ard 0930h to clear some mails & proceed off to a con call ard 1130h.
Haiz... I hate it when ppl organise meeting, events dat eats into my lunch time. Meaning to say dat, my lunch time is delayed!!! Arggg... Luckily it was so draggy; ended ard 1210h & i'm back to clear some work b4 going down to Fuji Xerox product roadshow @ Marina Mandarin. Since it was on the way to pick up my coll in Bugis, did a personal errand; went down to pick my cleanser from my GP. Since the cab fare can claim so go loh! Haa~
Since I haven’t had my lunch, had my free lunch in e hotel too. Dun noe if we were there 2 late or nt... most of e foods were grabbed by the other guests who were there. Haiz... Next yr shall go there even earlier else gonna eat the leftover again loh... Haa~ Well, I shldn't bore u ppl down wif e boring wad I saw in e showroom. Wad I can say its enriching my knowledge in order for mi 2 share wif my fellow colls when i'm back. ;)
Anyway, such product roadshow is normally own time own target wan loh. So we left ard 4+ to haf some window shopping wif my coll I! Haa~ A gd timing to shop ard w/o much crowds... All e way from MS, we walked to City Link & both of us gt ourselves something back too. Ooo... not 4getting my coll I who saw tis watch at 1 of the shops in City Link. She saw a pair of earrings @ $39 den she saw a pair of watch @ $125 & she say e price is ok wo... Haa~ Dun noe wad is tis woman tinking abt. Haa~ Anyway, when she's abt 2 buy, e salesgal told us dat she's unable to cut e additional straps on e watch & told us to cum back in 30mins. Guess wad is our next move... we con't browsing thru e shelves den walked out of e shop quietly w/o paying! Haa~ I told my coll 2 tink abt it during these 30mins xtra time given. Haa~
Dinner was @ Raffles City, The Market Place @ The Soup Spoon. Big serving of soup + lotsa ingredients in e soup too! Taste wise... I tink its still average loh. Sat there makan, catch up wif each other on office matters till both I & F din attend their classes. Haa~ Tink e person who njoy most will be F as I noe she realli dread going for e class! Haa~ We changed to Star Bucks to haf a 2nd round of chill out in order not to stand in e way for those who realli needs e seats. Had a late nite session. Chatted till 11+ & caught a train back hme... All I can say is... I'm realli tired... *yawnz*
28th March 07:
I nv expect such things will ever happen 2 mi since I have no history of any serious allergies in my past 20 over yrs...
It happened aft lunch aft I came back from PP. Erm... lunch wasn't anything special; jus curry yong tau foo from e food court. I mixed with a little bit of chicken rice chilli which my coll strongly recommend. Well.. dat's all I ate during lunch. Haiz... stilll figuring wad causes e itch till now.
1st was e neck... tink I scratches myself till its so red even my coll has 2 stop mi... I tried 2 stop den next came my stomach area + a strong burning feeling. Haiz... e itch goes on & off... I even tot I was having chicken pox at 1 point of time! Had to activate the entire dept to help me to re-confirm if I was rite or nt loh! Haa~ They tried to assure mi it wasn't dat dreadful chicken pox so it was also a form of relieved for myself too. Aft all e assurance I had, wad I can do next is to count down to 5pm! All I can say its is a difficult time for me to go thru...
Finally when e clock strikes @ 5pm... Off I go! Managed to call & got px 2 accompany 2 c e doc too. Aaa... once again, I called her 2 e wrong time; disturbed her from her beauty Zzz..!!! Haa~ I'm sorry but it wasn't deliberate. ;) Went hme for a shower b4 seeing e doc. I also hoped aft e shower, things will to change for a better too. Not only it doesn't seem 2 get any better, it got worse loh! Goodness... it spread to my arms & b4 going down to see e doc, I realize parts of my face were beginning to feel e itch too! (I had a thorough look at myself in the mirror too. Not sure if tis is a form of allergic or insect bites loh. E area which made mi go thru hell were swelling; ma jiam bitten by insects. Not those 10cents / 20cents size swell but some in my stomach area were only slightly smaller den e size of my palm while some were as long as 5 - 7cm.) OMG... how 2 go out & face all public if my pretty little face is ruined? 我还需要那张脸吃饭的... Haa~
The wait @ the GP was super draggy man. There were 2 more patients’ b4 mi. But e doc does not seem to be seeing any of time loh. All I can do is to sit outside & scratch while waiting 4 my turn! :( Those who were b4 mi didn't go in for a long time... *phew* Quickly went in to show my doc all my marks. she gaf mi a nonchalant look. Jus told mi its jus allergy. She even told mi it could be e sambal dat might be added in e curry dat causes tis. Well... I nv haf dat prob wif sambal in my entire life... y does it only haf 2 happen now & causing such a iTcHy??? *puzzled* I asked her for a jab in order for mi 2 speed up for the recovery. I dun wanna end up sitting up in e bed in e middle of e nite to scratch & scratch loh. The doc told mi..."Don't worry, jus an ant bite..." Dun noe is it becoz she's kan cheong or wad. When shes poked e needle thru, she moved loh! Scare mi leh.. coz its pain wan loh! *晕* The part when e solution was injected in, was also a painful process. My hands were also feeling pretty handicap... no strength 2 carry any stuff. Ooo... she did mentioned dat e jab will caused drowsiness within 30mins too.
Quickly went to da bao something 2 eat while waiting 4 e effect 2 take place den px reminded mi dat I shld get myself MC in case the swell + itch dun subside by e next day. Back in e clinic, I was waiting 4 my MC to be signed & I almost dozed off! Goodness... so effective loh! Haa~
Tink e jab + medication had a strong drowsy effect, dozed off & back in my dreamland by 8+... all e way till e next morn. Its jus wad I need since i'm short of Zzz lately... *Snoreeeee*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home