Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dive trip @ Panglao - Bohol

Gonna upload the pics I had taken in Panglao - Bohol (an island opp Cebu...)


This doggie gaf mi a pitiful look... looking hungry...

So I gaf her the drumstick. Guess wad's next?

She went back to tell her whole clan to wait at my table for food loh!

Another one waiting for food...! Btw, this is Billy. Not sure wad is the name of the other 2 dogs...

This is the map of Bohol.
Bohols is on the extreme right hand side & i'm staying @ Panglao which is the island somewhere shown in the centre. At the extreme left hand side, that's Balicasag; all the dive sites are at that island...

I got the pool side view from my room... swee rite?
The deepest end of pool is at 3m. Anyone keen to dive there?

This is where I stayed @ Oasis Resort...

Makan time... Menu for b/f...

Taken at the dive shop. Strong current+ windy due to typhoon on Thurs...

We took this to ther other side of the island for our dives...

This is our dive boat for the past 2 days...

Pufferfish... Jus like those stress balls... I tried to squeeze it too. *poor fish*

Saw anything diff? Look carefully... saw the yellow looking creature... Dat's either a frog fish / scorpion fish...

Finally surface up liao...

SK + Ray (Motorola n SIA 老板。。。)

Its lunch time....!!! Let's c wad is SK + Ray dd over lunch...

SK is experiencing motion sickness... Stone'in away in deep thoughts...

Ray is also having e motion sickness... Both din dare 2 eat lunch... worried that they may feed the fishes during their next dive... lolz... ;)

Finding Nemo...

Can u c the turtle?

A sch of jack fish...

Take a closer look now...

Yeah....

See... Fishes... I'll be rich if I can catch the whole lot n sell it away in the wet market!

Beautiful or beautifool?

Sky is clear.... good weather... no more typhoon...!

Dat's Nelson, my DM. Stylo rite?

I like the way the sea bed is... Layers of sand formed up...

Star fish... I tink this is edible. Lotsa of it loh...

Try eating this star fish...? I'm sure u will turn blue like it loh! Lolz...

This is baby cat fish....

Crabs... baby crabs....

We made a new friend - Jacky from HK... She came here alone to pick up diving!

Youeri, our underwater photographer...

Fish, fishes n more fishes...

Snorkelling aft lunch... I tink diving is still better. U get to see more things... ;)

This couple came well prepared loh; brought their giant float along...! *power*

This Korean is 帅的咯。。。SK took tis pic for mi. I *shy*, dun dare 2 take. Hee~

Fishes again...

Our grp pic...

I bumped into Billy again!

This dog oso cute de loh... ;)

Back in my room. Suffered sun burn on my back... *pain*

OMG... did u c sharks???

Actually dat was dolphins... Look at the tails of the dolphins...

The most er xin monkey i ever seen loh... BIG eyes, small body. They r known as Tarsier which can only be found in Bohol...

Manmade forest....
I can proudly says "This road is built by my ah gong wan loh...". There isn't much traffic n u can safely stand in the middle of e road to take pics...! Shiok leh... :)

SK went crazy?

Ray went crazy too?

Luckily I'm nt insane like e 2 of them to jump n jump to get the effects at Chocolate Hills...

We paid $600/pax (peso) to c this WATERFALL loh... We were expecting to c something more but it turns out to be.... Haiz... *disappointing*

Our last breakfast @ Oasis Resort...


Our bosses relaxing at the ferry terminal; departing Bohol to Cebu...

She is cute...!!! Can i bring u hme???

Flight 5J547 is delayed...


Finally uploaded all e pics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home