The love-hate relationship for otah...
The 1st thing i reached hme today, i was "greeted" by the smell of OTAH...!!! Yummy yummy... my fav loh. Din haf much chance 2 eat otah when I had my chatlet somewhere back in June. Today must grab the chance to eat as much as possible...! Quickly dropped my stuff & rushed to the kitchen; my poor mum even has to gif up her seat just to gif way to the hungry pig... Haa~ (Y m i saying i'm a pig neh??? *puzzled*)
The otah were from Old Airport hawker centre. They had just opened e newly renovated hawker centre. My parents always like to go new hawker centre & recki wan loh... recki more & bring more gd food hme ok? Haa~ Back to the otah, I simply love the fish meat otah (that explains y e topic of the day says the LOVE for Otah; read the following to understand y i HATE otah now...) Din like those fish head otah (or is it call fish bones)... it nv allows u to put the entire pc in the mouth n munch. U haf to eat slowly to avoid the bones. The most er xin part is... I was eating this corner of the eeediotic otah, i din noe tis part is e fish eye ball wrapped wif otah on e outside loh! I happily held it for almost 3mins or so. During tis 3 mins, my attn was on the tv. It was only during e ad, i turned ard & start to munch. I realised something was nt rite coz how cum e otah is so round loh... (Bones r supposed to be long n sharp where gt round wan loh...) I used all sorts of methods - licked, sucked e meat out ... OMG... only to realise dat's e bloody fish eyes loh! F*** lah...! Holding the bloody fish eye for so long den realised; super er xin leh! Yux... Pui pui pui...! Spoil my meal loh... I had forgotten abt it till my dad came hme & my mum relate the whole story to my dad when i walked past them! Argggg....
Back to work, somehow my feelings settled down. Things weren't as bad as wad i had tot. Maybe bosses nt ard so less stress? Haa~ I dun noe. I suppose there's ups & downs to each individual. Everyone has their own bad days... I suppose i had my down / suay time last wk bah... ;)
Oooo... jus rem, the topic today in the office is... "Woww... today weather bery nice hor. Gt sun leh... Last wkend kip raining etc... laundry all cannot dry etcc... Blalaalaaa..." Everyone whom i met from the canteen aunty, tea lady to my colls, all were saying abt tis. Haa~ Looks like I can blend in to dat kind of topic leh. Opppssss... m i falling into the aunty / yellow face wife aka housewife (黄脸婆)category? Such topic oso can blend in ah? Haa~ Tis also reminds mi of my poly days... whenever the sun is bright & sunny, i gt a classmate who always says he want to go hme n hang laundry. When e sky looks dark, i always tell Carrie... "Hey... i want to go hme n kip the clothes loh..." Tink we simply make her mad loh... Haa~ Tink she will face the same prob soon when she settle down later end of tis yr! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home