Hero...!
Yeah... watched Hero 2nite wif WL & QT. Nice show... worth my time + spending $7.50 on it. Word of advise for those who want to go AMK Hub for movies... pls bring along yr sweater. Its freaking cold dudes...! Spent half of my time using my bag to cover & keep myself warm... its simply a torture & I dun seem to haf learnt from my lesson loh... Haa~
I jus received my usual bills... This is the 1st time I took some time to browse thru my bills. This particular line item caught my attn... "Annual Membership Fee @ $140.19 + GST @ $9.81" OMG.... shouldn't it be free for 2 years??? I tink its my part to call up "Shitty Bank" CSO & tell them to cancel my card... Lousy tactic? Yesh, I agree BUT tis will help mi save ($140.19 + $9.81) x 2. I can achieve quite a substantial savings loh... Haiz... let mi try my luck tomolo! Wish mi luck bah... hee~ ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home