Unexpected dinner invite...
30th Nov 07 (Fri):
It all started wif BK when he msn mi on Thurs morn...
BK: Hey... Chee ko peh BS wan to date u for dinner 2nite leh...
p0h: Realli ah?!
...........Blalalaaaaa.......... towards the end of the conversation...
BK: Did I say 2nite or 2molo nite???
p0h: *p0h faints...* I tot u jus mentioned 2nite???
BK: Sorry, it shld be 2molo instead....
p0h: Nvm... I will still go.... ;)
My Fri evening is not lonely anymore; I've got a date loh... Its nice to catch up wif yr current coll + ex coll once in a while to catch up. I can't rem when was e last time we sat down jus for meals & nt tok abt work in between meals loh... ;)
Boon Seong + Kwang Wei + Boon Keng...
p0h... thorn among the 'roses' of the day aka bait of the nite to lure out BS...
p0h + Boon Seong...! I haven seen him for ages loh.... ;)
Dinner was at yet con @ Purvis St. A place recommended by BK since he ate there b4. Its alsp 2nd time of the wk dat i took steamboat. Both steamboat has the same concept loh; steamboat + chicken rice. But the one I had @ purvis st includes e zi char dish. They served pretty nice fish maw. Any takers to try dat out???
29th Nov 07 (Thurs):
Out to Expo wif WL for the Sintex fair... Saw so many familiar faces there. The 1st one dat WL spotted was... Qinlong lookalike! Haiz... waste our time to go stalk him leh. I almost had the urge to go tap on his shoulder loh. Lukcily we managed to catch a glimpse of him & stopped myself from embarassing myself in front of the stranger loh. ;)
Next, saw Seng Huat aka Ah Huat, Kelvin + Paul, my poly senior wif his gf there too. I tink I gt a bit carried away when I saw Kelvin + Paul loh.... so excited sia. Its been ages since I last met up wif Kelvin. The 3 of us had a super long chat loh. I even asked WL 2 go check out her HDD promo while I catch up wif them.... I hope she ain't blaming mi for neglecting her for dat short moment of time.... ;)
Dinner was @ ECP wif WL. Our special guest appearance for the nite is none other den.... *drum rolll.....* JM...!!!!!!!!!
The 3 of us finally has the chance to sit down n eat see hum @ ECP tog liao loh. Excited nite + lotsa food (Looks like we over-order again.... Hee). Pics of food can be obtained from JM's blog....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home