Friday, March 21, 2008

Its over...!

21st March 08 (Fri):
Yeah... finally completed my last 3 papers on Wed. Erm.. no comments whether will i pass tis time round or nt coz I rather wait till I c my results in June. Last task b4 i officially wrap up tis coz will be my project... Hope everything will 顺顺利利 & get it cleared... I'm looking fwd to my degree coz in Oct. Rachel will start the coz 1st while Andy & I will start in Oct... Rach, we r counting on u liaoz... hee~

Its Friday...! PH today & I finally get to catch some Zzz aft mugging for the past wkend... All thanks to San + WL for their wakeup call in the afternoon. Kind intention (jio mi out for lunch...) but it woke mi up loh... The 2 of u feeling guilty for waking mi up or nt.... ;) Anyway, i went back to Zzz in e late afternoon till 8+.... Shiok... but still feeling tired; maybe becoz I haf slept for so long 2day... if not for my hunger pangs, I cld haf still been in bed Zzz loh...

20th March 08 (Thurs):
A fellowship + 'overwhelming' response was wad Weirong had mentioned earlier in his sms the nite b4... Our initial gathering was supposed to be on 7th March but it had to be postponed to a later date coz WR cldn't make it.

Overwhelming response for the dinner... expected abt 12 to turn up but 2 who din make it.

Those who came were: Caifeng, Nelson, Weirong, his sis + gf + 1 of his coll, KC + wife + his bro + p0h lah... ;) Btw, all of them were LATE + WR & Nel were late AGAIN loh... Argggg... CF was saying.. how cum the BB ppl always let the GB ppl wait for them loh... Ya, I agree loh... I was kinda pissed as well loh... incorrigible LATE ppl...!

Anyway, back to the grp, we've weird combi rite? Haa~ But nvm lah... glad to meet up esp wif the usual grp + KC... Though both of us each other's existence back in our sec sch days, we nv spoke a word each but when we went for our la kopi session @ Mr Bean, we had so much to tok wif. Perhaps becoz we r both working in the same industry bah... ;)

Btw, no pics for last gathering last nite... dun noe y simply no mood to take pics tis yr... no ling gan. Haiz... let's hope I'm able to pick tis up soon else Y2008 blog will be too wordy for many to digest... ;)

19th March 08 (Wed):
It marks the D day for p0h... 2 papers at 1 shot... not forgetting dat I dozed off several times on my 2nd papers. Realli too tired to open my eyes to concentrate... perhaps I nid to bring a box of toothpicks for my future exams. Hope this helps.... ;)

Aft papers, was suppose to go Nokia @ Suntec + go round the bugis area to recki for steamboat. I was a soul-less zombie walking ard + returned a call back to WR... poor him, gt to repeat himself so many times loh... I wasn't concentrating at all... All I said was.."Mmm... Or... ok..." Not knowing wad he had said to me coz I was jus in a simply too tired mode where none of his words went in loh... paiseh leh... hee~

Haiz... aft all dat was done, my dear friend was still Zzz loh... Made mi a 'homeless' soul aft all the recki was done... walked round & round @ Bugis Junction + called him every 5mins loh... Ended wif dinner wif Irene + went back to my bugis office to catch up wif my colls there... a txt msg received... "Eh... paiseh... got migraine... Juz manage to wake up etc..." Aiyo... oversleep say so lah... wad migraine loh... damn lame excuse wo... but he's forgiven lah. Got free driver + free dessert ... still wan 2 complain meh? Haa~
(The above is none other my friend who's suffering from dementia -> Andy Lim...!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok... back to where I had stopped in my previous entry. I was saying there's ppl who aren't 自动 at all loh...

1st was our new 'neighbours' who joined us not long again in the office... Noisy + love eating nuts grp of Malay ppl...

Noisy -> becoz of their job nature, everyone has a walkie talkie wif them to communicate wif the grd ops ppl. I can't realli blame them but u r now in a office loh... not where u were at previously leh... (Due to some restructuring, they were moved up to the 5th floor...) The walkie talkie were like tuned to the loudest loh... U wan the whole world to hear yr conversation meh... so bloody noisy sia... Argggg... their presence weren't kinda welcomed by me loh... Sorry abt dat...

Love eating nuts -> Everyday w/o fail, rain or shine, you will hear the sound of nuts cracking aft 3pm... happening rite? They even gt special guest appearance at some days loh... buay tahan... chit chat + eat nuts... ^%$%$#%#^#^

The last straw came... besides nuts, someone brought DURIANS to the office loh! OMG... dun they noe dat even for the MRT, u r nt supposed to bring any durians. Y r u all enjoying some durian feast in the office ah...? Worse of all, I've got 2 coll who ain't durian lovers; the pungent smell triggered Ross who walked over to confirm wif Fayy to confirm... Soon, the 'news' of durians invading the office spread ard my dept. M was saying out aloud... "Wow... so smelly loh..." Looks like they din hear it... aft the smell was cleared on the 1st round... the 2nd wave was stronger loh... i smelled it even from a far distance... Pissed wif such inconsiderate ppl... I've got the urge to jus talk to my '表哥' to complain abt them sia...! Arggg... 1 more time & we will not tolerate further loh...

Next... the not so 自动 aunty in my dept... Haiz... at times, we realli appreciate wad she has done... being helpful / thoughtful... but she can over do it at times...

Again... its the fault of durians loh. Haiz... Ross who has been in SIN for a few mths have yet to try out how durians taste liao so C went to get some durian ice-cream for him to try it out. Poor him... aft 1 try, he simply detest it loh but C was like..."Ooo... u must try. Very nice... u may nt like e taste on the 1st try but it will taste better aft a few more tries..." Persuade + persuade + persuade ... u cld c how his face was like loh... the ice-cream ended up wif mi, finishing up the rest ... Ooo... the aftermath effect of it... Durian smell when u burped... Ross was so digusted by it. C con't to tramatise him in the cab on our way back to office... he must haf been mentally tortured by her... haa~

Again... she had pissed many of us lately in terms of work... let's hope she buck up soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home