Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ooo... Carol...

Ooo... Carol rang up Ross tis morn to inform him dat she's on her way to the hospital. Our greatest fear has finally cum & hound us... Carol is abt to deliver anytime liaoz...!!! Haf not heard anything from her till now. I hope she's still not in the labour ward trying to.... "Breathe in... Breath out... + Push... Push HARDER...." condition. Tis is already her 4th child. Many of my coll commented... "Aiyo... 第四胎, 很快的啦... 就像生蛋咯...." So I suppose it shldn't be dat tough hor... Erm... no experience so no comments... hee~

While she's working hard @ the labour ward, I'm will be working xtra hard too.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Xtra hard for the next 2mths when she's away... slogging hard in the office + hme....

I hope I can pull thru this period of time... Let's kip my fingers crossed... nothin bad / major gonna happen during tis transition period bah.... Jus let me shun shun get thru, over & done wif it ok?

我的辛苦,有谁知....

Our long awaited temp (Yeah... we spent like close to 2mths jus to source for a temp position!!! Nowadays, temps r jus selling like hotcakes! So hard to get... if u do nid temp, pls offer them on the spot else u may haf to start to source, interview, confirm ... den get turned down either becoz they tot tis work is too hectic, pay not to their expectation or they haf a better offer....) has also started her work today; bad timing... I dun noe wad she can help mi wif ... jus hope there's enough things to kip her occupied, not feeling bored wif the moutainous loads of paper swarmed to her desk everyday...

I seriously hope she can walk out alive aft the 6mths temp assignment period aft digesting all the invoices disputes etc etc... Agnes... I'm sure u can survive thru the ordeal....

Today's lunch was a super pissed one... not sure if its becoz the "Hungry p0h = angry p0h" theory is applied or not... Jus pissed wif the aunty for missing my order AGAIN & AGAIN...! My coll who had ordered aft me got hers served first while my order is still dangling nowhere.... She already collected $$$ for my hor fun liao but where is my food...!!!

Jus when my coll who is abt to finish hers, I walked over to ask the aunty again...!

p0h: Aunty, 好了没有?!?!

Aunty: She still say still cooking loh...
Den 1 of the uncle passed on a slip & asked the aunty what is dat order written on it.... Na bei... I CONFIRM, GUARANTEE + CHOP that is my missed order loh!

p0h: 快点可以吗?!?!

Aunty: The helper from the kitchen took out 1 dish of the beef hor fun for another customer... den she happily said she will gif mi dat order first...!
(Na bei... get tis rite man... u missed my order & not as though I'm cutting someone else queue loh...)
.
.
.
Next, she asked... "你还钱了没有...?" Freaking pissed when she said tis... I wasn't very pleased & told her off loudly in front of her stall man...! Pay jus now already still wan mi to pay ah?! Can rem now or nt?


^%$^%&%^$%^ The vulgurities almost came out of my mouth man... CCB...!!!
**Pls dun provoke mi when I'm hungry + dun made things worse by asking 2pid qns esp when I haf paid & u say I've not loh...

Freaking hell... Even when i'm drafting this post out... I'm still seeting with anger loh... i'm jus gonna condemned tis stall 4ever man...! ^%%^$&% Argggg....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home