Exhausted..
Guess I must be pretty exhausted these few days wif so little Zzz ... though wif the mc given by th GP for 2 days... (my MC take official effect on 9th Jul (Wed) @ 1600h coz dat's the time when I ended the doc's consultation to 10th Jul 08 (Thurs)...) I did not Zzz much during the nite time to the next morn to work on Fri & likewise on Sat... I suppose its an av of 4hrs clocked.
Finally today.. I slept like a log..! Yup... from 2am to 2pm today! Shiok... I din wake up in the middle of the nite either. Exhausted + the cough mixture which I tink did a part last nite too.
12th Jul 08 (Sat):
First time in p0h's history dat she ever had to wake up @ 6+ in the morn to start doing housework loh!
My parents had to be out for work early 2day so mum woke mi up jus b4 she left for work. Haiz... I wish I could Zzz for a while more but I can't.
From 7am to 10+ in the morn, I was working like a part time maid; bringing bags of trash to the void deck, hanging laundry, sweeping to mopping the floor etc... Haiz.. Damn maid kind of lifestyle rite?! :(
The other few hrs was slightly better coz the maid is finally granted OFF liaoz! Waited for Sir Andy to bring her out loh. Sir wanted to go for his once a mth hair cut (Once a mth does sounds more like aunty visit so Sir has his kind of 'aunty visit' too...) in town so p0h gets to go town too!
I got to get my eyebrow trimmed at my usual yet long time nv go Hollywood Secrets @ Paragon. Anyway, it was still early so no pple de.
Den it was shopping + lunch + some grocery shopping den it was back to WORK again! :(
Back to the house... now u c Andy helping out aft SA + WH is here... Wad was he doing b4 dat leh.. Go ask him loh... Haa~


Some of the food which we prepared...

Again... I was granted some R&R activities.. MJ session again! Photographer nv work sia.. so much activities nv take photo... only take the intial part den the rest leh..???
But hor... I haven paid for my loss y'day leh. Got to pay for it? Nobody reminded me & I simply forgot till I blog it down. Haa~
Anyway, for steamboat dinner... we've got Mag + gf + SA + WH + Sir Andy + p0h. Again.. no pics to post coz nobody took photos... Haa~
I'm gonna end abruptly here... time to wash up + get some food to eat.. damn hungry le!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home