Friday, September 19, 2008

Road trip to Penang - Part 2 @ Ipoh

Day 2


Date: 30th Aug 08 (Fri)
Hotel: Casurina Impiana Hotel @ Ipoh
Cost: SGD82.00



Review: They had a pretty nice hotel lobby. The 1st hotel staff whom I met at the door gaf mi a wide smile & welcomed mi in. Other den dat... the rest of it sucks!


Firstly, I was given a smoking room! In my request thru Asiarooms, I had indicated clearly to haf a non-smoking room! Damn it loh.. wonder if they were blind or wad.. or simply the Front Desk officer who showed no interest to double check wif me on my room request unlike the Nova Hotel in KL.


Subsequently, I was given the replacement room @ L7.. Andy & I were super excited loh..! I tink in the lift, it says L7 is Executive floor..! Wowww.. must be some nice suites there waiting for us.. *Hee*


Our excitment was kinda short-lived lah.. its still the same kind of room.. on a higher floor wif a super faulty door! Imagine we had to realli slam the door real hard to close it properly! WTH loh.. our neighbours must be tinking how cum we r like so ^#$%#%$#$@#$%^&*() loh... Arggg...


You tot dat was the end of our nightmare? Nah.. next, I called up the Operator to request for internet access in the room. Dat was prob ard 5pm.. I was told the 12hrs internet access slots were sold out. I was like.. "Huh.. such things also got sold out wan meh.. Derrr..." I went to the same eeediotic guy & he said he cld get mi a new key churn out for my request for the 12hrs internet access. I was told to return ard 9+ at nite to colleect... Ok.. fine.. explaination accepted!

When I returned @ 9+.. I was told there the IT mgr only work at on normal office hr & no such keys were churned out loh..! ^%$%^$%&* That explains y I cldn't upload my pics on the 2nd day of the trip.. kena play out by the bloody eeeediotic Front Desk.! Shit u lah..!

If u were to ask me if I'm returning back there, I would say "N-O"..! I'm sorry but I've got to be frank coz they freaking pissed mi off..! Arggg...

Total expenses for Day 2: RM150.60
Ok.. at least it well within our control for 2nd day.. no more 'anyhow spend $$$ like nobody biz" attitude..


Ooo.. we din haf enough y'day so we went back to the same stall to get more of it!
Its a pity dat the one which we wan is sold out..! Shittt..!



Yeah.. dat's my butterfly..



p0h eating rambutan early in the morn loh. Need fruits to aid digestion..



Ooo.. dat attitude a$$..!



Enough of nua'in + b/f in KL.. its time we r off to Ipoh..!







I bought some mag to entertain myself for the car ride..



Dangerous driver again loh.. navigating while driving at average speed of 110km/h! Thank god I came back alive!



Saw the waterfall?



The signboard jus reassure us that we're heading in the rite direction.. *phew*


Thirsty? Dun worry... I've got water-melon to quench my thirst!



Ooo.. so my wu gui want some too.. hee~



Finally reached Ipoh liaoz..!



Shaw Brothers in Ipoh.. freaking old building..



Ooo... someone is doing his homework for the nite. Hee~



Aiyo.. so unglam sia..! So ah cik loh..



There's sunshine aft the rain.. who said there's only sunshine loh. I saw rainbow too..!



Wa liew.. my hair is in a mess loh! Photographer nv tell mi sia. Wan 2 sabo mi ah?! :(



Dat's the stall we went to eat our dinner..



Soya bean + ..???



Here comes the bean sprout + fishball wif meat ball + steamed chicken.



Here comes the Ipoh Hor Fun.. melts in yr mouth! I'm serious.. u shld try the Ipoh hor fun.






Ooo... isn't dat my cousin, Wilber?



Woowwww... so many ppl sia..



*jealus p0h* I can only stand at 1 corner to see him & hor.. still can't capture him in tis shot! *pui..*



I tink tis CJ7 looks like more the chicken little character loh.. u agree?



Woww... Kung Master Po + p0h..



Thirsty fellow..! He gulped down 8L of water!



We've got 8L of water already.. y p0h still go & buy the 100Plus loh.. Tink the thirsty fellow almost whacked mi sia.. haa~



U tink I care dat he's gonna whack mi ah.. I jus can't help laughing at him when he carried the BIG 8L walking ard the whole mall loh. Lolz..



See see.. he jus gaf mi the digusted look loh.. haa~



Our b/f brought during the earlier part of the day but was consumed during dinner time.. its still yummy despite its cold... ;)



Draw curtain loh.. I shld pass u some $$$ den u can go draw some $$$ as well rite??
@#$%^&*(&^%$#



The Bistro, the lounge in the hotel..



Nua King..



Simply bored..



Opss.. high again.. N hor.. I brought my wu gui along to high wif mi loh..! Lolz..



Ok.. pics taken in the earlier part of the day @ the swimming pool of the hotel..



Failed example of cam-whoring... not skilled'ed at all loh! Lousy photographer..
Head too big (Andy) + chin area kena cut off (p0h)



Woww.. tis is a classis pic loh.. haa~



Wa liew.. almost a prefect pic.. if only the background is w/o anyone.
Boyee.. help mi photoshop dat off can?



Nonsense..! U tink I believe yr damn little finger can support dat car?
I DUN BELIEVE IT..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home