Compliments received from...??
Wowww... super shocking loh! Was reading JM's blog in the middle of the nite & somehow I saw my name appearing at a corner of my eye.. I've lifted the entire content from JM's blog on wad she mentioned on me..
"And here's a good entry just for Poh..Was chatting with my mum a few days ago. And my mum suddenly talked about my friends, saying that i have very good friends..And she's like starting to name those that she know..Poh..did you bribe my mum? lol..My mum was saying that you are a 有情有义 and pretty girl lor..I seriously don't know what gives her that impression? lol..But it sounded like you are 江湖大姐大like that..lol..Just burst out laughing when i hear that..haha.."
Seriously, I din noe I had left such a big impact / impression on her mum leh. Aft all, we met only a few times. Perhaps JM does do her part to add good points for p0h in front of her mum? Hee~ Well, if only JM is a guy... I will prob work xtra harder to win yr heart since I've already won the heart of her mum liaoz.. haa~
JM, when u wan to go BKK ah? I will wait for u de... Lolz... ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home