Random Pics...
The initial stage of the blue black on my thigh aft I had a fall aft last Sun's roller-blade session...
Aft a few days.. its jus turned black & bigger...
Aft a few days.. its jus turned black & bigger...
Ok.. to the following aunties, tis is the ang pow I had passed on to Aunty Lydia b4 she went off to BKK to meet our baby Cai Fu.. ;)
Dat's my boyeee + his mummy...


Boyeee & his usual pose... attempt to kiss pose sia.. haa~


JH + his xiao mei mei friend aka Wendy..
Boyee.. wad did u c up there ah?
Wad do u tink these 3 phones r doing?
The subsequent pics were taken from my previous Nokia 6280 hp. The resolution may not be as good though. Pls bear wif mi for a while... ;)
DHL SINCO Office:
p0h a turtle freak!
Window view from 6880's room @ SINRO, Parkview Sq..
Btw, 6880 is my big big boss.. Dat's how I always address all my bosses; call them by their office ext num.. Haa~
The fear in me at that point of time was simply beyond words.
Dat 2hrs of ferry journey seemed to be the longest in my entire life too. I dare not sleep coz I seriously got no idea wad's gonna happen next.. will I get robbed, lotsa of negative things run on my mind etc.. Maybe I was too sensitive liao bah... ;)
Ooo... dat's 1 of the wanna jump down case opp my block during last year Mother's Day loh.
The woman almost scare the shit out of mi loh.. While I was preparing to wash up.. den saw someone sitting at the window's edge quarrelling wif her family members..!
By the time I had the courage to take pic of the unit, the woman was prob coaxed to cum down liaoz. Its the unit BESIDE the one wif the red shirt hanging out there..
Obviously for a 2nd reason y I didn't take the pic of the woman when she's still sitting on the window edge was... wad if she jumps down??? I will prob haf to c a shrink for the rest of my life for witnessing such damn thing loh! *choi*





























000.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home