Further compliments..
Again... I've copied & paste from JM's tag box from her blog.. It all started when p0h decided to drop JM's mum a msg in her chat box. Btw, JM... obviously I noe yr mum dun haf access to yr blog so I'm leaving a note so dat u can convey the msg to her... Haa~
p0h to JM: Woww... y ur mum suddenly toked abt yr friends sia? I'm simply on cloud 9 now loh! Lolz..
p0h to JM's Mum: Aunty ah.. 这是你的真心话吗。。??? 我感到好荣兴啊。。
p0h to JM's Mum: I tink the correct words shld be this.. "荣幸".. hee~
Jm to poh: haha..u funny leh..my mum also nv read my blog nor IT savvy..u tag this is really funny lor..
Jm to poh: i told my mum tat u r happy to hear tat den double confirm w her is she sure or nt..ask her noe who is poh or nt..den she mentioned tat 1 who live amk lor.
Jm to poh: then say ur look sweet n cute mah..wah this 1 i really cant believe sia..听不下去..lol
Ahemm... Aft reading the last sentence of JM's comments, I tink there will be lotsa of ppl gonna join JM to go puke liao... Lolz...
Aft reading JM's blog last nite, I changed my msn nick too.. I tink it somehow mislead a lot of ppl... received lotsa msg from ppl, asking mi if JM is my bf loh...
p0h's msn nick: *p0h on cloud 9 aft receiving compliments from JM's mum...*
1 of them was my coll, V loh. He said... "Wow.. another new bf ah?" ^&%^$&% Say until I ma jiam every mth change 1 bf like dat loh. KNS loh...
Since he was ard the area, I invited him over to take a look at our new location, tea break + take a look at my latest bf's pic; there's a grp pic at my workstation... So he saw & QC passed JM liaoz... Haa~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home