Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Why is it so hard to..

1) Why is it so hard to find a new job?
- Again.. I've received another email 2day from my vendor dat she's moving to a new career. So when is it my turn & y it seems to be relatively easy for others to move on from 1 job to another.. Haiz..
- Have been trying to send my resumes to (countless) recruitment agencies + job posting. When do they ever call mi up loh.
- I've already tried lowering my standard le but still no news! Arggg..

2) Why is it so hard to shed some weight leh?
- OMG.. I seem to haf put on more weight lately! Shit..!
- I need to exercise more + eat less to shed some weight.
- Target to shed ~5kg by Jan 09. Feasible? Haa~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tink I need luck for job finding.. determination for losing weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home