Wednesday, December 17, 2008

X'mas Lunch @ Bar & Billard Room - Raffles Hotel

Something which I've always looked fwd each year is .. our X'mas lunch loh! A meal where I dun even tot of spending so much on it. Haa~ Anyway, gt to thank 6880 (the ang moh in red tie in the background of the 1st pic..)



Where: Raffles Hotel, Bar & Billard Room
Who: All SG Procurement staff, ~19pax
What: X'mas lunch
How much: $68+++/pax


Erm.. the buffet spread (International buffet style) was good & fresh de loh.. Too bad I've forgotten 2 bring my cam else I will prob take down some pics of the fresh oysters, Alaska king crab n many more goodie food.. *drooling..*


Mother & Daughter: Corrine + Felicia




Dat's table 1 group pic..


Ok.. we haf closed up shots


Here cums table 2 grp pics.. i hope its not a stress dining experience for them. All the ang mohs were on tis table loh..




Table 1 grp pic, taken by Mr. Lee.. my mentor

Erm.. jus to side track a little; I chanced upon tis pic of Chris when I was clearing my email. He looked so damn cute here loh..
He was trying out the props dat Beliaw had bought for the D&D tis year..
Well.. dat's abt all. I've gt another round of dept lunch coming Mon, as a welcum cum farewell lunch for my new mgr + Felicia last day at work..
I hope I bring my cam tis time round so dat more good food pics can be taken.. I'm hungry le.. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home